Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

I see you are still claiming if people can’t manage these days it’s because they are lazy.

You refuse to accept the facts: people can’t afford to live no matter how much they earn

Please stop being so narrow minded

So, you seem to be suggesting you are in a similar, comfortable position to me, in which case why are you not helping out some of those much less fortunate people that you seem to have so much sympathy for. Give some of them a room in your comfortable home, donate some of your hard-earned to the less fortunate.

Sponsored Links
Thatcher sold off council housing so striking workers would have a lodestone round their necks and think twice before they went on strike.

Sponsored Links
I see you are still claiming if people can’t manage these days it’s because they are lazy.

You refuse to accept the facts: people can’t afford to live no matter how much they earn

Please stop being so narrow minded

You're wasting your time, Notch.

Hard work was invented by Harry and Mottie, and it'll die with them too (y)

Glad that you're finally recognising the fact that it's not all down to your (unique, in your opinion) work ethic (y)

Nothing unique about my work ethic, corporal, many (had to have) had the same ethic back in the day, to survive and prosper.

So, you seem to be suggesting you are in a similar, comfortable position to me, in which case why are you not helping out some of those much less fortunate people that you seem to have so much sympathy for. Give some of them a room in your comfortable home, donate some of your hard-earned to the less fortunate.
Missing the point and diverting

My business, what we paid. How much did you pay for your home corp?
£52k for house 1, mid-90's. It was a busy market at the time, and stuff was going like hotcakes.

£220k for house 2, early 2000s. As above. Leap in, or lose. Within months of paying that one off outright.

Current house - post-divorce - more again. Gone from mortgage-free, to having to work until I die (and possibly longer :D ). Them's the breaks.

I've never had a state-sponsored house, an inheritance, or a windfall.

Sponsored Links
Back