Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

People are struggling now, just as I had to do, the difference is what?
I’ve already provided the evidence on mortgage to wages ratio

but you are too ignorant to allow the facts into your brain…why do you think that is?

Sponsored Links
Give em a garage, a bed a mobile to get zombified x box, video games, three bottles of coca cola a day and they're away with the mixer.
Childish comment.….but the limit of your ability

Sponsored Links
So, basically the pair of you are of the opinion that because I have worked extremely hard during my working life, been ultra careful with money, and continue to do so, as well as suffering hard times myself - that I should reduce myself back to the level of poverty?
...says childless Harry.

Hardships my arse.

I should reduce myself back to the level of poverty?

Nobody has said that

However some have commented that you are blaming young people for not being able to buy a lovely house with big garden like you did

When you bought yours at a huge discount, prices have risen far far faster than wages, and secure jobs are now rare.

Laugh a minute these pops at Harry by the lefties crying in their beer.
After all the EU was the answer was not, it helped Blair to bring in mass immigration to drive down wages, send kids too languish in college to get gold stars in meeja studies and painting to finally enter the world of work in their twenties with their finger rooted firmly up their ar*e,

Laugh a minute these pops at Harry by the lefties crying in their beer.
After all the EU was the answer was not
When Conservative prime ministers Macmillan and Heath applied to join, they had no plans to sell off the nations best social housing at giveaway prices, nor to reduce housebuilding so that scarcity drove the price up. Quite the reverse, they took pride in large numbers of homes being built.

When Conservative prime ministers Macmillan and Heath applied to join, they had no plans to sell off the nations best social housing at giveaway prices, nor to reduce housebuilding so that scarcity drove the price up. Quite the reverse, they took pride in large numbers of homes being built.
Little did they know what was to come.
Should have read the small print what the eu was all about.

Sponsored Links
Back