Is this racist

Sponsored Links
Or is it not racist and some are just looking for an argument.
The word "Racism" in my opinion should be banned, it's an all to easy go to for injustices between Races. Ultimately I think us "White" people are hung up on it mostly, probably, because our predecessors instigated racism by demeaning a Race as inferior to their own through Slave Labour.

Times have changed for the better and a majority of people are live and let live, but we' will never rid ourselves of the worldly ignorant, unintellectual people on this planet that perceive skin colour as a means of hierarchy.

The word "Racism" in my opinion should be banned, it's an all to easy go to for injustices between Races. Ultimately I think us "White" people are hung up on it mostly, probably, because our predecessors instigated racism by demeaning a Race as inferior to their own through Slave Labour.

Times have changed for the better and a majority of people are live and let live, but we' will never rid ourselves of the worldly ignorant, unintellectual people on this planet that perceive skin colour as a means of hierarchy.
Too many people still decide superiority by skin colour, place of birth.

Once you can get past the attitude of only the British are the best, the whole world opens up.

You only have to see typical brits abroad and you understand it.

Sponsored Links
Too many people still decide superiority by skin colour, place of birth.

Once you can get past the attitude of only the British are the best, the whole world opens up.

You only have to see typical brits abroad and you understand it.

Utter rubbish, the UK is one of the least racist countries in the world.

OP are you just looking to create a HDT? (Heated Debate Thread)
History does seem to tell us that a topic with racist undertones is more often than not posted by someone who may have racist tendencies themselves...

And at the same time falsely claim others of racism when it doesn't exist...

So nothing new ;)

Uk is 1 of the most arrogant countries, certainly in Europe.

We, as a nation, have a siege mentality. Once you get past that, other people are much more open and welcoming.

And if you don't see racism everyday, ask diyfun what he sees.

OP are you just looking to create a HDT? (Heated Debate Thread)

A quick look at eBay is all it took.
You've certainly got me heated. Read the bloody thing and you will see it's a genuine enquiry. I had already made enquiries elsewhere to see if it did or didn't meet with current acceptance of what is or is not acceptable. Sounds like you are a bit of a sh/stir###

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

It's not just about skin colour.
This is as equally racist as any other comment about skin colour:
Maybe, but if we pick a side it should always be The Israelis. Never support anyone from THAT religion (R.O.P.).

I don't think so. Himmy has only made one post, the contents of which are mercifully invisible to me. Perhaps he's still lying down in his dark room before the onslaught of never ending woke drivel posts.
And you've made one that meets the definition of racist:
Maybe, but if we pick a side it should always be The Israelis. Never support anyone from THAT religion (R.O.P.).
You always exploit every opportunity to promote your disgusting racism, even exploiting the murder of little girls, using disinformation to incite violence:

1727533500388.jpeg

This forum must have an unrepresentative sample then, judging by the people on here that hate foreigners, Muslims, Arabs……

This forum must have an unrepresentative sample then, judging by the people on here that hate foreigners, Muslims, Arabs……

A handful of people on this forum can hardly represent the UK as a whole.

The 5 biggest countries in the World, for a start, are far worse than we are....Russia/China/India/Africa/USA.

Sponsored Links
Back