Israel killing babies and children by disease as well as starvation

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
UN has now confirmed polio in Gaza.

Israel has destroyed the water supply, the sewage system, the homes, the hospitals, the pharmacies, the clinics, the doctors' surgeries. It even uses tanks to kill children, and the ambulancemen coming to save them

Let no-one pretend this is an accident or unforseen.

Sponsored Links

"A retired senior Israeli general has said that Israel should not ‘shy away’ from permitting the outbreak of severe epidemics amongst Palestinians in southern Gaza as it will bring Israel ‘closer to victory.’

“The international community warns us of a humanitarian disaster in Gaza and of severe epidemics,” retired Major General Giora Eiland, the former head of Israel’s National Security Council, wrote Sunday.

“We must not shy away from this, as difficult as that may be. After all, severe epidemics in the south of the Gaza Strip will bring victory closer and reduce casualties among IDF soldiers.”

I was out in the garage earlier and noticed that an old tool box that was my father's was manufactured in Israel. Don't think I've ever owned anything made there before.

Post it back. It might be big enough for a baby's coffin.

Sponsored Links
If it werent for hamas none of these problems would exist! They started the war last year.

If it wasn't for Israel invading Palestine, and having racist policies of apartheid and genocide since 1948, these problems would probably not exist.

It did not start last year.

It did last October!

One of many skirmishes over the last 70 years. The invasion and racist genocide has never stopped.

All Israel is achieving with its actions is to create more hatred and anti Semitism.

One of many skirmishes over the last 70 years. The invasion and racist genocide has never stopped.
So would you support Jews, sorry, people from the state of Israel, carrying out attacks on people from the country of Germany for what they did to them in the war?

Sponsored Links
Back