Israel killing babies and children by disease as well as starvation

1724491871806.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Jew hating ***t.
I see c**** like Filly and Andydevon are still resorting to their false smears.

Not a single person on this forum has come up with a shred of evidence that proves hatred of Jews

Fillyboy
Andydevon
KoolPC
Mottie
Motorbiking
Etc

Are all spreaders of Israel state propaganda….mostly because they hate Muslims

I see c**** like Filly and Andydevon are still resorting to their false smears.

Not a single person on this forum has come up with a shred of evidence that proves hatred of Jews

Fillyboy
Andydevon
KoolPC
Mottie
Motorbiking
Etc

Are all spreaders of Israel state propaganda….mostly because they hate Muslims

Taking the p155 out of six million holocaust victims doesn't illustrate anti semitism?, **** off Notch.

Are all Israeli's Jews? You need to do a bit of research.

The six million jews killed in the holocaust were all Jewish, that's why they were killed. Anyone making light of that, like you, are scum.

This is relevant to Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide, you think?

Anyone making light of that, like you, are scum.
Truth hurts eh? Israel are guilty of genocide on a daily basis with even things like polio in children now evident. But the sympathy card is played at every turn. Give your head a shake...

Truth hurts eh? Israel are guilty of genocide on a daily basis with even things like polio in children now evident. But the sympathy card is played at every turn. Give your head a shake...

And you think 6 million Jews being executed is funny?, give your ******g head a shake.

I don't have sympathy for a nation founded on racism, apartheid and genocide, and which continues to enthusiastically practice them

What about 6 million Jews who were killed before the state of Israel even existed, do you have any sympathy for them?

Sponsored Links
Back