Israel under attack

The one you just posted from the Jewish chronicle, pillock.
I thought about sharing it with some intelligent people for discussion.
But you read it as well. Then you made some irrelevant sarcastic comments about me instead of discussing the article.
Then you resorted to your usual abuse. :rolleyes:

Can't you put me on ignore so that I'm not subjected to your persistent nonsense?

Sponsored Links
The Chair of the organisation that published that article:
Natan Sharansky is a Soviet dissident and later Israeli politician,
His father, Boris Shcharansky, a journalist from a Zionist background

The author of the article has hosted several seminars on the Muslim Brotherhood, in Haifa Uni:
Markos Zografos, University of Haifa, Israel
1699016881565.png

As far as i can see a two-state solution is the only way anyone gets something from this.
Indeed, if Israel want Hamas terrorism to end, they need to agree a 2 state solution

If Palestinians want peace they need to ditch Hamas

Sponsored Links
It all starts to make sense now. Roy Bloom is actually Piers Corbyn.
Piers Corbyn is an anti-vaccine activist, a conspiracy theorist, anti-climate change activist and a weather watcher.
He resembles a few on here far more than me.

Indeed, if Israel want Hamas terrorism to end, they need to agree a 2 state solution

If Palestinians want peace they need to ditch Hamas
If Israel want a two-state solution they need to ditch Netanyahu, and the Zionists.
While Netanyahu is PM, and the Zionists dominate Israel government, there's no chance of a two-state solution. There's more chance of Gaza being obliterated off the map.

That is also a solution.

War ends when either one of the following occurs:
1 - both sides run out of resources and define a truce. Typically they start fighting again
2 - one side is defeated or runs out of resources causing surrender. Typically they are prevented from fighting again
3 - one side obliterates the other. There is no longer a need to fight an enemy that doesn't exist

1 - is the worse option long term.

3 - one side obliterates the other. There is no longer a need to fight an enemy that doesn't exist

If only Hamas could be obliterated. But they are backed by Iran, just like Hezbollah who are now poking their noses in, and the Muslim Brotherhood. If they don't find an agreed solution it will never end.

Maybe he thinks this German girl is acting, the one they found the skull of 3 weeks later, when i start to have any sympathy towards Gazans i think back to this video and hope the subhumans involved suffer.
I saw that footage some weeks ago when her Mum was still hopeful to find her alive. She is not long dead. "Lucky" for her a gunshot to the head, not so for all of the 1400.

Sponsored Links
Back