Israel under attack

In the fog of war the first casualty is the truth.

Some of your may remember 1990, 1st gulf war, news went round Iraq solders raided a hospital maternity ward in Kuwait and killed all the babies. It was all over the news and papers, truth was it never happened.

Beware.

Sponsored Links
Why are still shocked by all this, given everything that has happened?

Who is shocked ??

Par for the course when dealing with some of these groups ??

I also
Said there are or were reports ??

Who is shocked ??

Pat for the course when dealing with these groups
These groups?
Like the SAS in Afghanistan killing people in their beds?
They can't even have been aware of who they were shooting.
Or perhaps the Paras in NI, shooting innocent people, even those that were trying to help the wounded?

Sponsored Links
These groups?
Like the SAS in Afghanistan killing people in their beds?
They can't even have been aware of who they were shooting.
Or perhaps the Paras in NI, shooting innocent people, even those that were trying to help the wounded?

Are you Palestinian?

A lie.
He said he wouldn't be surprised.

Not the same thing is it Bloom the twister of the written word.
Stupid boy. If he wouldn't be surprised he must have thought of the probablity.

You're not very good at discussing thoughts and the process of thinking. You should stop while yoiu can still crawl out of yoiur hole.

A lie.
He said he wouldn't be surprised.

Not the same thing is it Bloom the twister of the written word.

Assume that’s in response to a dazzler bloom post ? I don’t see any of his posts zero interest tbh

As said it would not surprise me if Hamas learnt from isis ref beheadings ect

May well end up
Seeing footage of Israeli hostages being executed down the line / future

Whilst chanting God is great ;)

Are you Palestinian?
Are you like Mottie, et al. stalking for tit bits of personal information to weaponise?
Why not ask ReganandCarter. He seems to have access to members' personal information.

May well end up
Seeing footage of Israeli hostages being executed down the line / future
Is that any differnt to killing the whole neighbourhood with missiles?
Or sending text messages to grannies you've got 30 seconds to vacate your apartment. But their phone is dead.
And even if they have time to reach the ground floor, the building will still land on top of you.

No Bloom you fu*ked up.
Being surprised is not the same thinking it was.
In your own time to apologize to him.
Being not surprised is very different to being surprised.
But explaining that to a halfwit will take longer than I wish to devote.
Keep digging, you might reach your natural level one day.

In the fog of war the first casualty is the truth.

Some of your may remember 1990, 1st gulf war, news went round Iraq solders raided a hospital maternity ward in Kuwait and killed all the babies. It was all over the news and papers, truth was it never happened.

Beware.

There was also a case of the US deliberately targeting / bombing a bomb shelter full of civilians
Hundreds were killed

Tbe US said it was a command and control building and persisted with that porkie pie

It was not

BBC reporter Jeremy Bowen live on the ground said it was full of civilians

UK news papers likened him to lord Haw Haw he successfully sued them for damages and got an apology

He reported the truth

Assume that’s in response to a dazzler bloom post ? I don’t see any of his posts zero interest tbh

A good few Iranians professing to being homosexual to escape persecution have come to this country. A logical conclusion could be drawn they're not all as pure as the driven snow.

Who is shocked ??

Par for the course when dealing with some of these groups ??

I also
Said there are or were reports ??
It was all the question marks, you sounded alarmed and surprised. Maybe I misread that.

Because they're homosexual?
You really are a halfwit, and I wouldn't be surprised if you're a homophobe as well.
Your the halfwit if your interpreting my post as saying that.
You really are choked up with your prejudices you read into things that are not as you think they are.

Are you like Mottie, et al. stalking for tit bits of personal information to weaponise?
Why not ask ReganandCarter. He seems to have access to members' personal information.

Only asking because of what you write...

Sponsored Links
Back