Israel under attack

In the fog of war the first casualty is the truth.

Some of your may remember 1990, 1st gulf war, news went round Iraq solders raided a hospital maternity ward in Kuwait and killed all the babies. It was all over the news and papers, truth was it never happened.

Beware.
The real problem is that the first casualty is truth itself. Because of the lies of politicians and religious nutters...

Both manipulate their populations, and those lies are what leads to wars!

Sponsored Links
They do, but Isreal lent a big hand, yesterday was an article in the guardian from a retired IDF general who says he played a big hand in this and its coming back to haunt them, im trying to find that article.

I see it. Rings of Saddam Hussain being put in by the Americans

Your the halfwit if your interpreting my post as saying that.
You really are choked up with your prejudices you read into things that are not as you think they are.
It's your superb grasp of written English that leaves us in no doubt what you meant to say.
Unless you want to elucidate further.
I won't bother waiting because I have somehwere to go in November. :rolleyes:

Until then you're labelled as a homophobe.

Sponsored Links
You seem very detached from reality going by what you post..
You seem very attached to whatever fits your narrative, going by what you post. :rolleyes:
Although I'm having difficulty finding any of your on-topic posts.
Are you Palestinian?

Only asking because of what you write...
You appear to be fixated on finding any information about me.
I suggest you look for another hobby.
Have you tried participating in the thread, and staying on topic? I haven't found any other of your posts in this thread so far, except those trying glean information about me.
But I admit I've only gone back about 5 pages.

It's your superb grasp of written English that leaves us in no doubt what you meant to say.
Unless you want to elucidate further.
I won't bother waiting because I have somehwere to go in November. :rolleyes:

Until then you're labelled as a homophobe.
In other words propagate a lie.
No surprise there then, it's what you do lie and twist the truth.

You seem very attached to whatever fits your narrative, going by what you post. :rolleyes:
Although I'm having difficulty finding any of your on-topic posts.

You appear to be fixated on finding any information about me.
I suggest you look for another hobby.
Have you tried participating in the thread, and staying on topic? I haven't found any other of your posts in this thread so far, except those trying glean information about me.
But I admit I've only gone back about 5 pages.

Your reply confirms my thoughts about you...

In other words propagate a lie.
No surprise there then, it's what you do lie and twist the truth.
Are you still not prepared or capable of elucidating your comment about asylum seekers being gay?
If you can't or won't you need to take great care about what you write.
Until then, you'll remain labelled as a homophobe.

Allow me to remind you of your post:
A good few Iranians professing to being homosexual to escape persecution have come to this country. A logical conclusion could be drawn they're not all as pure as the driven snow.
You categoically described Iranian homosexuals as "not as pure as the driven snow", and don't forget, that was your comment in connection with asylum seekers being terrorists. The implicaion was blatantly obvious.
That was racist and homophobic.
And no doubt, like Bod, you'll blame that on your poor ability to write what you mean.
And even now, you refuse to go back and correct it. Instead you resort to abuse.

In the othere recent accusation that you made, about "not being surprised" is different to "thinking", let me remind you of the sequence of posts
Indeed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this country isn't full of sleeper cells.

And THFC thougth the UK was full of sleeper cells.

He said he wouldn't be surprised.
Allow me to explain what "wouldn't be surprised" means.
It means that someone has given a thought to something, and half expects it to be true.

come as no surprise​

: to be expected

Last edited:
The stuck pig is back trying and failing miserably to get himself out of the sh*t of his own making.

Put it on ignore, won't see their drivel.

Yea, good idea..
Please do, then you can be like Mottie and transam and pretend you're not reading my comments.
If you don't like reading an alternative view, close your eyes.
You do understand what that is called I assume. The word "closed" can be attached to many words for common collocations.
E.g. closed mind, closed viewpoint, closed eyes, etc.
There are other sentences with collocations like "that was a close call, I nearly read the truth." Or
"the truth is too close for comfort", etc.

You two remind me of a well used French saying describing halfwits: ‘Ne pas avoir la lumière à tous les étages’

The stuck pig is back trying and failing miserably to get himself out of the sh*t of his own making.
You appear to be so upset you've reverted to your usual habit of tedious and persistent abuse.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back