Israel under attack

That new saddle looks well and the black paint on your hooves really sets them off.

Sponsored Links
On my morn commute, LBC interviewed a serving IDF general and asked him about babies heads being chopped off, the general replied he has no confirmation and that its been looked into.

Beware of fake news.

It's war, propaganda is everywhere, don't believe anything you read on the internet.
History is largely real and verified, that explains where we are now. Everything else is madness.

Sponsored Links
Since it was largely an attack by ground forces and rockets i wouldn't think the IAF could've done much: they should be asking questions about the security of their Iron Dome air defences, though. Send enough of them over the border and they will get through - hope it doesn't give the Russians any ideas.

The beheading was reported / mentioned on the BBC

It was ref a group of journalists taken to the site of a massacre

The journalist ( from the I) said they were told about beheadings but she did not see or witness
Any such beheaded victim

She did witness dead children / infants
So she said

The beheading was reported / mentioned on the BBC

It was ref a group of journalists taken to the site of a massacre

The journalist ( from the I) said they were told about beheadings but she did not see or witness
Any such beheaded victim

She did witness dead children / infants
So she said
Do you mean Jeremy Bowen?
He said he was taken to the scene of a massacre where a woman had been laid out under a sleeping bag and he was told she'd been decapitated, but he declined to see for himself and took the soldiers word.
Can't blame him.

Do you mean Jeremy Bowen?
He said he was taken to the scene of a massacre where a woman had been laid out under a sleeping bag and he was told she'd been decapitated, but he declined to see for himself and took the soldiers word.
Can't blame him.

No

A journalist from the I (newspaper) was talking on the radio this morning

Never heard Jeremy Bowens particular report

I like him a lot decent Bloke

We’re not people held to account for that massacre ?
You mean were they executed? No.
Regardless, it would not change the pain and suffering or the evilness or horror of what they did. Fruitcakes and mad mullahs, the lot of 'em.

40 babies died / 40 babies were decapitated & folk are arguing about it?

WTF. Is there a right & wrong way to murder a baby now?

What does uptet mean?
My bad typing. I had to rush and didn't have time to proof read my comment before posting it.
I've gone back and corrected it.
Perhaps you could explain to gnat how to do that.

Sponsored Links
Back