Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
I was always concerened about the claim about babies being butchered well it looks more and more like a complete and utter lie.

The first casualty of war is indeed the truth.

The source of the claims

Calls for Palestinians to be “wiped out,” “no room for mercy”​

David Ben Zion, is a leader of the Shomron Regional Council of 35 illegal West Bank settlements who called this year for the Palestinian village of Huwara to be “wiped out.”

“Enough talk about building and strengthening the settlements,” Ben David said in a Twitter post on February 26, 2023. The deterrence that was lost must return now, there’s no room for mercy.”

Ben David was quoted in Israeli media proclaiming soon after, “The village of Huwara should be wiped out, this place is a nest of terror and the punishment should be for everyone,” a clear call for the collective punishment of Palestinians.
That aside. There is corroborating evidence of children and babies being killed and their bodies mutilated and/or burnt. There are also claims the Hamas filmed people being killed on their own phones and uploaded it to their social media accounts. Whether the children were burned/mutilated/beheaded post mortem is probably why it has not been confirmed.

No-one can support Ukraine against its invaders and then, in all honesty, criticise and condemn the Palestinians for its armed struggle against its oppressors, Israel.
you are conveniently conflating Hamas and Palestinians

Hamas is a terrorist organisation

Palestinians are the people of Palestine, many of which do not support Hamas

Sponsored Links

Am I pro-Israel or pro-Palestine? I have no idea.

I'm pro-not-killing-civilians.

I'm pro-not-trapping-millions-of-people-in-open-air-prisons.

I'm pro-not-shooting-grandmas-in-the-back-of-the-head.

I'm pro-not-flattening-apartment-complexes.

I'm pro-not-raping-women-and-taking-hostages.

I'm pro-not-unjustly-imprisoning-people-without-due-process.

I'm pro-freedom and pro-peace and pro- all the things we never see in this conflict anymore.

Whatever this is, I want none of it.

Exactly. So many people think that we need to take a side in a conflict. Usually, both sides are at fault. In this case, one side started it, and the other took extreme action after everything else failed, and now the ones that started it have just gone totally ballistic.

Israel is now using the events to act out the very policy it has been aiming for for about 70 years - to control the entire area and eradicate Palestine. I certainly can't support this mass genocide. Doesn't mean I support other violence though.

I resist, resent and deride your implication that I believe that the Jews deserves the recent killings

do you accept there is no equivalence between Hamas terrorist atrocities and Israels response?

do you accept there is no equivalence between Hamas terrorist atrocities and Israels response?
Do you accept that there is no right way & no wrong way to kill a baby?

Both sides have committed atrocities.

If I was certain to die. I’d prefer being vaporised by high explosives than having my head slowly sawn off. Even being shot in the chest is far from instant.

I cannot imagine the fear and horror a child would go throw being killed in such a hateful way. More disturbing is the mentality of someone who can justify this.

It's in Hamas (ruled from 2006) interests for there to be no two party states.

Am I pro-Israel or pro-Palestine? I have no idea.

I'm pro-not-killing-civilians.

I'm pro-not-trapping-millions-of-people-in-open-air-prisons.

I'm pro-not-shooting-grandmas-in-the-back-of-the-head.

I'm pro-not-flattening-apartment-complexes.

I'm pro-not-raping-women-and-taking-hostages.

I'm pro-not-unjustly-imprisoning-people-without-due-process.

I'm pro-freedom and pro-peace and pro- all the things we never see in this conflict anymore.

Whatever this is, I want none of it.

Very noble :giggle:

Dont fall off the fence ??

Last edited:

I'm not conflating anything or anyone, and it's reality not a convenience. Hamas are Palestinians.
For sure, not all Palestinians support Hamas, and I have never suggested they do. Neither do Hamas represent all palestinians, it would be foolish to suggest that they do.
President Abbas won the last Presidential Election in 2006
In the last Legislative (Parliamentary) Elections that were held in Palestine (Gaza and The West Bank), way back in 2005, Hamas won 44% of the votes in both West Bank and Gaza, Fatah (Abbas) won 41%. Hamas won overwhelming support in Gaza. So it is not unfair to say that Hamas won the majoprity support in both the West Bank and Gaza, (they operate FPTP system) their overwhelming support coming from Gaza.
There have been no Presidential nor Legislative (Parliamentary) elections in neither Gaza nor The West Bank since then. There have been only local elections. Both areas are under Israeli military control.
In 2007 President Abbas excluded Hamas from participating in Elections. Hamas declared that move illegal. He has also sought to change the system to a proportional representative system.
If the occupiers, Israel, do not allow elections there can't be any. So President Abbas has been the President since the last Presidential elections in 2006, and Hamas have been the largest party in the Parliament, although under the Israeli military control, the Parliament has no legislative authority.

Hamas has only been designated as a terrorist organistion because of its armed struggle against its oppressors.

That aside. There is corroborating evidence of children and babies being killed and their bodies mutilated and/or burnt.
You mean there are other people repeating the Israeli reports? :rolleyes:

There are also claims the Hamas filmed people being killed on their own phones and uploaded it to their social media accounts.
There are claims that Trump won the last US election. :rolleyes:

Looks like the Israelis have taken 2 air ports in Syria out of action ? With missile strikes ???

Assad better keep his head down ? And his suitcase packed as Unfortunately for him ? The Russians are sort of busy elsewhere at the moment ???

Sponsored Links
Back