Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
There's no mention of Forum Etiquette, by me, anywhere. It's yet another of your baseless, imagined and unverifiable accusations.
What is the point of making unverifiable accusations? If you can't prove that the accusation is accurate and verifiable, why make it in the first place.?It just shows your dishonesty and your abusive behaviour. It's grasping at straws that disappear in front of your eyes.
You've become all to predictable with what sh*te youll come out with next and isn't this the problem you have. Youd come on under different guises spend about a fortnight disappearing up your own backside and the mods would yank you and we would all do a collective sigh of relief.
This time round the mods have allowed you to stay and given more time we've learnt how predictable you are.

It very definitely was you:

Hamas have no argument with anyone except israel.
And there is a case for considering their argument to be justified. Their's is an armed struggle against their oppressors, Israel.
Very mush like Ukraine's struggle against the invaders, Russia.
The hypocrisy of the West is that one, Hamas, is designated a terrorist organisation, while the other is heavily criticiised, and sanctioned, and ostracised.
For the West to lose its hypocrisy and take a congruent approach to both situations, it would either have to support and supply Hamas, or supply and support Russia, or stop all support and supply to either.

No-one can support Ukraine against its invaders and then, in all honesty, criticise and condemn the Palestinians for its armed struggle against its oppressors, Israel.

You really are detached from reality!!

we've learnt how predictable you are.
Yes, calm, rational, ridicule your wild baseless, unverifiable accusations, refute your conspiracy theories, destroy your fallible, faux arguments.
Anything I've missed? :)

Sponsored Links
You really are detached from reality!!
Here we go with the pantomime routines:
You are, no I'm not, you are, no I'm not.....ad infinitum. :rolleyes:

Have you not the intelligence to present genuine arguments, supported with eminent-based evidence, without the playground antics?

Am I pro-Israel or pro-Palestine? I have no idea.

I'm pro-not-killing-civilians.

I'm pro-not-trapping-millions-of-people-in-open-air-prisons.

I'm pro-not-shooting-grandmas-in-the-back-of-the-head.

I'm pro-not-flattening-apartment-complexes.

I'm pro-not-raping-women-and-taking-hostages.

I'm pro-not-unjustly-imprisoning-people-without-due-process.

I'm pro-freedom and pro-peace and pro- all the things we never see in this conflict anymore.

Whatever this is, I want none of it.

Yes, calm, rational, ridicule your wild baseless, unverifiable accusations, refute your conspiracy theories, destroy your fallible, faux arguments.
Anything I've missed? :)
Knew you couldn't resist replying, so predictable.

Last edited:
He has a point.
Most people have an opinion.
In this instance it was restricted to an opinion about my comments. :rolleyes:
There was no attempt made at any counter argument. Such an expressed opinion is pointless, unless it's a poll. And only in certain circumstances do polls have any validity.

I was always concerened about the claim about babies being butchered well it looks more and more like a complete and utter lie.

The first casualty of war is indeed the truth.

The source of the claims

Calls for Palestinians to be “wiped out,” “no room for mercy”​

David Ben Zion, is a leader of the Shomron Regional Council of 35 illegal West Bank settlements who called this year for the Palestinian village of Huwara to be “wiped out.”

“Enough talk about building and strengthening the settlements,” Ben David said in a Twitter post on February 26, 2023. The deterrence that was lost must return now, there’s no room for mercy.”

Ben David was quoted in Israeli media proclaiming soon after, “The village of Huwara should be wiped out, this place is a nest of terror and the punishment should be for everyone,” a clear call for the collective punishment of Palestinians.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back