Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
There was a video of hands capturing a tank

More questions ?
Nope, the vidoe is of palestinians waving flags on a destroyed tank, there is no evidence of a merkova tank being driven by them.

Sponsored Links
Nope, the vidoe is of palestinians waving flags on a destroyed tank, there is no evidence of a merkova tank being driven by them.

Probably fake news ?? Put about by Hamas supporters ??

But there is evidence that they had a captured tank than ?

By Way of Deception thou Shalt Make War.

Pretty much sums it up tbh

Internet is full
If fake videos on this caper some from the Syrian war etc etc

There is one claim / vid that the Israelis are using white phosphorous munitions

By Way of Deception thou Shalt Make War.
How Israel-Hamas war disinformation is being spread online

Elon Musk has really let the loonies run amok on X/Twitter.

Since Hamas launched an attack on Israel on Saturday morning, X has been flooded with disinformation and misinformation that has heightened tensions across the globe. Disinformation refers to the deliberate spread of false information, while misinformation is when someone unwittingly spreads or believes the false information to be true.

Russia has been a longstanding culprit for spreading disinformation on X, and appears to have been capitalising on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. On Monday the former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev, the deputy chair of the Russian Security Council, tweeted: “Well, Nato buddies, you’ve really got it, haven’t you? The weapons handed to the Nazi regime in Ukraine are now being actively used against Israel.”

Since his takeover and rebranding of Twitter in 2022, Musk dissolved the platform’s Trust and Safety Council, which was responsible for addressing global content moderation and hate speech and harassment. The company said it had plans to reorganise this team, but they remain unclear.

Look in your notes.
There's no mention of Forum Etiquette, by me, anywhere. It's yet another of your baseless, imagined and unverifiable accusations.
What is the point of making unverifiable accusations? If you can't prove that the accusation is accurate and verifiable, why make it in the first place.?It just shows your dishonesty and your abusive behaviour. It's grasping at straws that disappear in front of your eyes.

Bobby Dazzler hates the Jews

Taliban / mad muller / hamas / supporter

Likes woman to bow there heads ext etc
1697096528599.png

Why are you so concerned about an imaginary character that does not exist?

Are there no cartoons on TV more to your liking?

It wasn't me either.
It very definitely was you:
...ideologies of Hezbollah & Hamas ... They hate and want to kill us all.
Hamas have no argument with anyone except israel.
And there is a case for considering their argument to be justified. Their's is an armed struggle against their oppressors, Israel.
Very mush like Ukraine's struggle against the invaders, Russia.
The hypocrisy of the West is that one, Hamas, is designated a terrorist organisation, while the other is heavily criticiised, and sanctioned, and ostracised.
For the West to lose its hypocrisy and take a congruent approach to both situations, it would either have to support and supply Hamas, or supply and support Russia, or stop all support and supply to either.

No-one can support Ukraine against its invaders and then, in all honesty, criticise and condemn the Palestinians for its armed struggle against its oppressors, Israel.

In your case it seems to depend on what side they're on, or possibly their religious leanings
You've made it more than clear that the Jews 'had it coming' haven't you.
I resist, resent and deride your implication that I believe that the Jews deserves the recent killings.
That's just you mistaking and misinterpreting my words.

Any nation that oppresses another nation should expect some form of retaliation, especially if they have been oppressing that nation for decades, stealing their land, killing their children, imprisoning their citizens, and denying them access to basic necessities, unless their religion teaches them to turn the other cheek. But in that case they wouldn't be oppressing another nation in the first place.
While the Christian religion does teach that, I don't believe that Isalm does teach that. Islam teaches forgiveness and reconciliation after conflict. But it doesn't teach silent suffering during conflict, and neither does the Old Testament version of Christianity. The Old Testament version of Christianity teaches vengenace, during and after conflict.

Sponsored Links
Back