Israel under attack

I’m not trying to wind him up, I just can’t accept people excusing terrorism.
You're not, you're just being very silly with your strawman arguments, baseless , unsupported allegations and your own confusion.
I'm a patient person, and I'll try to correct your misapprehensions.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Roy

you implied Blinken said Iran was not involved

Blinken just said there is no evidence, not the same thing at all

You can apologise in your own time
Anthony Blinken said Iran was not involved, according to their absence of evidence.
So you came to your conclusion all on your own without my help. Blinken said, "we don’t have direct evidence that Iran was involved in the attack, either in planning it or carrying it out."
Therefore any supposition that Iran was involved was pure imagination, and rumour, which you chose to believe.

I gather you voted for Brexit, now you've changed your mind. Does that alone not indicate your gullibility?

The language used by the Ukrainians is not in the same league as Hamas.
:rolleyes:
NO?
One is Ukrainian and the other is Arabic.
Arabic uses the Arabic alphabet, whereas Ukranians uses the Cyrillic alphabet.
I do like your pearls of wisdom. :rolleyes:

Anthony Blinken said Iran was not involved, according to their absence of evidence.
So you came to your conclusion all on your own without my help. Blinken said, "we don’t have direct evidence that Iran was involved in the attack, either in planning it or carrying it out."
Therefore any supposition that Iran was involved was pure imagination, and rumour, which you chose to believe.

I gather you voted for Brexit, now you've changed your mind. Does that alone not indicate your gullibility?

OK, so you have 2 million people in a small area, supposedly living in abject poverty, oppressed by the Jews and living under an embargo starved of water, electricity and food.

How the **** do they launch an invasion of that scale without state sponsorship from Iran?

Another lie.
Find one of their posts then. I've tried various spellings without success. If you can find, or anyone can find one of their posts, I'd be interested to read them.

And knowing that they do not exist, your accustaion is yet another baseless umnspported accusation.

You are fond of making sucg baseless unsupported accustaion,a nd Notch7 has caught your habit.
If he feels the need to copy your behaviour he must be very desparate.

Another lie.
You are being extremely silly. You don't know me, you've never met me, you've never talked to me. You have no idea wjhat I'm like.
Yet you accuse me of lying about something which you cannot possibly have any knowledge of, in the slightest.
You really are beyond silly, you're ubelievably silly..

Find one of their posts then. I've tried various spellings without success. If you can find, or anyone can find one of their posts, I'd be interested to read them.

And knowing that they do not exist, your accustaion is yet another baseless umnspported accusation.

You are fond of making sucg baseless unsupported accustaion,a nd Notch7 has caught your habit.
If he feels the need to copy your behaviour he must be very desparate.

Sponsored Links
Back