Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
You mean one group wear unifroms, have vastly technological advances weapons and are supported by the West. Whereas the other side aare in an armed struggle against their oppressors, with no uniforms and with whatever arms can be smuggled in, and the West designate them as terrorist because of it

Hamas are terrorists

You are making excuses for a terrorist organisation, that is inexcusable

You think that says what you claim it says?
You're really desparate tonight.
I was quite clearly referring to the current Israel - Hamas conflict, which was in response to your comment.

However your second reference about one killing being the same as another was in referring to the Russian invasion of Ukraine:

But the Russian invasion of Ukraine is a totally different issue.

You are quite obviously either getting yourself confused or you are intentionally equivocating the different discussions.

To be totally transparent, the current killing of Palestinians by Israelis is no worse, nor no better than the killing of Israelis by Hamas.
They are both at war with each other, and the sad fact is that thay are both targetting civilians, including women and children.
The differences are:
1. israel is using technological advanced weapons to kill even more civilians.
2: Israel is committing war crimes, e.g, starving gazeans of water food and fuel, using white phosphorus, employing collective revenge, etc.
3, israel 's soldiers wear uniforms.
4 Israel is supported and assisted by the West. Hamas are supported by Iran.
5.Israel has oppressed Palestinians for decades.

The similarities are:
1. Both sides excacerbate the issue by retaliating with violence
2. Both sides commit war crimes by targetting civilians, including women and children.
3. Both sides claim historical ownership of the land.
Thank you for admitting you are wrong

you didn’t need to use so many words to do it though

Sponsored Links
why doesn't hamas come out and fight like men, they could avoid having to evacuate northern gaza if they just come out and put their fists up. Problem is though, they are low life terrorists and are hiding behind the civilians - I bet the first ones to flee the north to the south are hamas..

The Israelis have every right to route them out.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday that it is not clear there was any involvement by Iran in the weekend attack by Hamas on Israel.

CNBC.com

I appreciate he said there was no evidence of involvement

but Himmie used it as an argument to claim Iran were not involved.

Clearly Hamas got the weapons and funding from somewhere, it’s obvious that must’ve come from their allies

I appreciate he said there was no evidence of involvement

but Himmie used it as an argument to claim Iran were not involved.

Clearly Hamas got the weapons and funding from somewhere, it’s obvious that must’ve come from their allies
I agree, but until that evidence is produced the West has to be careful in throwing accusations into the news den.
There may even be a twisted route back to Russian involvement in preparation for the attacks, in light of their network of agents provoking conflict through the region and down into sub-saharan Africa.

Israel has given the North of Gaza 24 hours warning to evacuate half of the Gaza territory.
UN says it's simply not possible to evacuate 1.1 million people in that time.
So far Israel has refused to withdraw its warning.
It's very much like giving residents too little time to evacuate a multi-storey apartment block before it's destroyed, it's a physical impossibility.

What Israel's objective is, is to occupy the North of Gaza, further squeezing Gazeans into a smaller open-air prison, one half the size of their current prison.

He said no such thing

just stop lying
You're intenionally mis-quoting me. Here's my full post:
Anthony Blinken said Iran was not involved, according to their absence of evidence.
So you came to your conclusion all on your own without my help. Blinken said, "we don’t have direct evidence that Iran was involved in the attack, either in planning it or carrying it out."
Therefore any supposition that Iran was involved was pure imagination, and rumour, which you chose to believe.

I gather you voted for Brexit, now you've changed your mind. Does that alone not indicate your gullibility?

There is no evidence that Iran was involved. It is merely your supposition.

Hamas are terrorists

You are making excuses for a terrorist organisation, that is inexcusable
Hamas are only designated as terrorists because of their armed struggle against their oppressors.

It's like designating Ukraine as terrorists due to their armed struggle against their invaders.

And I'm not making any excuses for anyone. That's another figment of your vivd imagination.

Thank you for admitting you are wrong

you didn’t need to use so many words to do it though
You are clearly incapable of comprehending what I have written.
That would explain your peristent misunderstanding and misrepresentation of my comments.

Sponsored Links
Back