Israel under attack

OK, so you have 2 million people in a small area, supposedly living in abject poverty, oppressed by the Jews and living under an embargo starved of water, electricity and food.

How the **** do they launch an invasion of that scale without state sponsorship from Iran?
In the same way that Ukraine receives militaary aid from US, UK, et al.
I have said, several times, that those involved in an armed struggle against their oppressors will accept aid from any quarter.

Sponsored Links
Utter fail! :rolleyes:

That's a post addressed to Bobbie Dazzler, not a post by Bobbie Dazzler.

1697150659425.png

Do you know that your stupidity is even surprising me?

You are being extremely silly. You don't know me, you've never met me, you've never talked to me. You have no idea wjhat I'm like.
Yet you accuse me of lying about something which you cannot possibly have any knowledge of, in the slightest.
You really are beyond silly, you're ubelievably silly..
Is that another way of saying I've dodged a bullet?

Sponsored Links
That's weird.
Your photos were published before Sky news said there weren't any
From your link
1697150914281.png

from Sky News

What we actually know about the viral report of beheaded babies in Israel​

One journalist from the Tel Aviv-based news channel i24 said a soldier told her they had "witnessed… bodies of babies with their heads cut off" at the Kfar Aza kibbutz near the Gaza border - but no Israeli officials have confirmed the claim.
Thursday 12 October 2023 15:07, UK
And 6 hours ago:

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack​

The Israeli government has not confirmed the specific claim that Hamas attackers cut off the heads of babies during their shock attack on Saturday, an Israeli official told CNN, contradicting a previous public statement by the Prime Minister’s office.

Cleraly people with questionnable motives are posting fake news.

Last edited:
Apparently there was a plane with a delegation from the mad mullers on its way to Syria that had to turn back after the aur strike by Israel on Damascus and Aleppo air ports ??

Should have waited till the plane landed may be ;)??

Spot on description of you though.
I don't think you have to be columbo to put two and two together.
Oh look what's happened to the link. Lol.
Nothing wrong with the link. It still works.
Yep., definitely working. It must be a Pebcak problem.

I asked for a post by Bobby ( or Bobbie ) Dazzler to prove they exist.
You posted a post addressed to Bobby Dazzler.
I've seen letters addressed to Santa, does that prove he exists? :rolleyes:
I've seen prayers addressed to God, does that prove he exists? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
An interesting report on bbc news from gaza just now. Nothing we don't know, but a clear report showing the devastation, death and suffering of Palestinians.

the joys of multiculturalism. lets all gave a big hand of friendship towards all the migrants coming over the channel, they add so much to our society.
Amen to that.

... - we will have our very own gaza Strip - that will be fun

What? Is the UK planning on turning the Isle of Wight into a prison camp?
Turn off the electric, stop all food, water and fuel going there?

I trust the UK intellgence service is more clued up than the Isralei intelligence were.
Unless it was intentional to ignore the warnings.
Netanyahu is facing criminal charges, and is /was destined for a real thumping in the next elections.

Sponsored Links
Back