Israeli plan to spread disease in Gaza is successful. Now Polio.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Stop being a troll and own up to your previous identities on here.

If I recall there are 9 names on my ignore list and all of em bar one are actually this himmy / doubt ***e fruitcake :giggle:

Last I heard ? I thought he was in France building / renovating some house allegedly ?

If I recall said house / property was one that was confiscated in 1942/3 ?? May be the occupants moved to Poland ;)

Yet the fool has the audacity to run with Irony alert. Given he / she / it can't even own up to multiple identities as he / she / it keeps getting banned is beyond reason.

Yet the fool has the audacity to run with Irony alert. Given he / she / it can't even own up to multiple identities as he / she / it keeps getting banned is beyond reason.
If I keep getting banned, what am I banned for?

And what questions have I not answered? :rolleyes:

it seems to me that you haven't the intellect to think of any relevant comments because all your posts are limited to ludicrous propaganda and stock trolling comments, like not answering questions. :rolleyes:

If I recall there are 9 names on my ignore list and all of em bar one are actually this himmy /doubt
Give us a list, I've forgotten most of them.
And it'll give me an opportunity to read up on your nemesis. :ROFLMAO:

They are clearly there for you to answer. It not my problem is you can't see.

However as your multiple identities struggle with comprehension I will list it for you. (can't admit it then)

As Hamas a Palestinian army rape and sexual torture both women and men do they now carry rainbow flags?

Simple binary question for you.

Sponsored Links
Back