Israeli plan to spread disease in Gaza is successful. Now Polio.

Is the Jew haters apprentice going to make a post soon?
Ask yourself this: is someone a Jew hater if they call out Israel for decades of:

Cutting off electricity and water supplies?

Diverting water from the River Jordan to exacerbate cutting off water supplies?

Land-grabbing?

All of this was going on well before the current troubles.

Talking of the current troubles, you are aware that the general population of Palestinians are not Hamas?
There are countless innocent civilian victims of airstrikes, bombings and shootings.

You may argue that Israel has a right to defend itself, but again, ask yourself this: have they gone beyond the point of defence and into the realms of genocide?

I remember what was said after the war about the persecution and execution: people said, "Never again!".

But it is happening again.

How utterly f***ing ironic.

Sponsored Links
The jew hater posters are just behaving like trolls. Something to throw in as they have nothing better to do.

Sponsored Links
It's great to see the genocide-supporting zionists keeping this thread going with their trolling.

Israel's crimes need to be kept in the public eye.

The jew hater posters are just behaving like trolls. Something to throw in as they have nothing better to do.
Supporters of Israel's genocide claim that British doctors are a bunch of Jew-haters.

Ajohn can't think of any other reason people would be opposed to racism, apartheid and genocide.

Cowards all of them.

Lets remember that Likud use civilian facilities as military bases, Hospitals etc even keeping the hostages in hospitals. Cowards all of them.

What is your point?

Filly approves of genocide when it is performed by Israel.

Ask yourself another question.

At what point will you consider their continued killing of Palestinians as genocide?

When the rockets stop and the hostages are freed. If the Israelis carry on aggression after that, I'll concede it's unjustified.

When the rockets stop and the hostages are freed. If the Israelis carry on aggression after that, I'll concede it's unjustified.
Israel has taken thousands of hostages.

No sign they will be released

Except some of those whose limbs have been amputated without anaesthetic as a result of gangrene due to inhumanely tight manacles, maltreatment and deliberate attacks on prisoners.

"Sufian Abu Salah, a 43-year-old taxi driver from Khan Youis, was one of dozens of men detained during raids by Israel's army and taken to a military base for questioning.

He said soldiers carried out severe beatings during the journey and also on arrival at the base, where he was denied treatment for a minor wound on his foot, which then became infected.

“My leg got infected and turned blue, and as soft as a sponge,” he told the BBC.

After a week, he said, the guards took him to hospital, beating him on his injured leg on the way. Two operations to clean his wound did not work, he told the BBC.

“Afterwards, they took me to a public hospital, where the doctor gave me two options: my leg or my life.”

He chose his life. After they amputated his leg, he was sent back to the military base, and later released back to Gaza."

"Detained for questioning," eh.

After a week, he said, the guards took him to hospital, beating him on his injured leg on the way. Two operations to clean his wound did not work, he told the BBC.

“Afterwards, they took me to a public hospital, where the doctor gave me two options: my leg or my life.”

He chose his life. After they amputated his leg, he was sent back to the military base, and later released back to Gaza."

To be fair, at least they didn't tell him to hop it.

Sponsored Links
Back