Labour Conference

Sponsored Links
Here some better data.

But whilst we are at it - now can you add in the demographic profiles - if you have older populations then your spending will be higher.

Thanks I await your data.

Sponsored Links
But whilst we are at it - now can you add in the demographic profiles - if you have older populations then your spending will be higher.

Thanks I await your data.
Youl have to wait seems like I'm wasting my time.

Lie number one missed the 7 to get your pulse rate up.
Got this one near.
Do you want germanys and Frances they spend more.
I said pre pandemic

I've done some research, we spend just over 11% of gdp and Spain spend 3% of gdp Italy 9•5 France and Germany just over 12%

Per capita, health spending is around a third less than Germany and Norway – at £5,884 compared to £9,104 and £8,817 respectively.

I've done some research, we spend just over 11% of gdp and Spain spend 3% of gdp Italy 9•5 France and Germany just over 12%
So once we’ve removed the false figures, your research finds out that I am correct.

thank you

The NHS employs ridiculous numbers of people. Many of which are heavily unionised, many of which know that they earn lots of money for doing very little, most of which have dependent family members.

So if you attempt any debate about the NHS anywhere in the UK, there's a good chance that some of those with their snouts in the trough will defend the current mess at all costs, deliberately skewing numbers and lying to try and make a case for keeping everything just as it is.

So debate is probably pointless, far too many have parasitic dependence on it to be able to have an objective discussion. Ironically, the massive level of inefficient and overpaid employment probably means it's too big to be criticised.

The Labour party won't ever reform it, as they're part-funded by the unions who make their money from the people who work there. Corrupt all the way.

Sponsored Links
Back