Legalising cannabis

Sponsored Links
Alcohol sales are regulated.

Adults are allowed to buy and drink whisky, with some controls.

Children are not.
Children of alcoholic mothers are are often born with a dependency

Sponsored Links
There’s a link between temporary psychosis weed smoking and pre disposition to schizophrenia in adults. The incidence of random murders by people who meet these criteria is too frequent.
Bullshit. Source?

Last edited:
But we're still at the point where the only defence of legal alcohol, illegal cannabis is 'tradition'.

Not science, not minimising harms, Cannabis is illegal because it was once made illegal and so must stay illegal.

But you missed the point!! Lol :sneaky:
The point was that you conflated the current licensing and control of weapons with any proposed control and licensing of Cannabis:
Idiotic to want to legalise cannabis. Where next? Heroin?
Lets legalise knives, hand guns, assault rifles etc etc....better control will make things ok!!!
Oh, you can walk down the street with them? Like you want to do with can abis etc?
It was ridiculous when you thought of the control and licensing of Cannabis to be the same as that for weapons, and it's still a ridiculous conflation.

And BTW, I do not want anybody walking down the street smoking Cannabis, Smoking is a disgusting habit. :rolleyes:

There’s a link between temporary psychosis weed smoking and pre disposition to schizophrenia in adults. The incidence of random murders by people who meet these criteria is too frequent.
Show us that link.

Cultural difference which is why I asked if you ate dog
We don't eat Rhinocerous, monkey, elephant, buffalo neither.
probably because there aren't many in the wild in UK. :rolleyes:
There aren't many sheep where they eat dog.
Did you know they eat dog in Switzerland?

The point was that you conflated the current licensing and control of weapons with any proposed control and licensing of Cannabis:

It was ridiculous when you thought of the control and licensing of Cannabis to be the same as that for weapons, and it's still a ridiculous conflation.

And BTW, I do not want anybody walking down the street smoking Cannabis, Smoking is a disgusting habit. :rolleyes:

Again, you missed the point i was making!

Controlled drugs are drugs named in misuse of drugs legislation. Cannabis is a Class B controlled drug listed in Schedule 1 of the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001 and in the Misuse of Drugs Designation Order 2015.
If your company or organisation want to cultivate industrial hemp you need to apply for a controlled drugs domestic licence.
If you are a new or existing grower read our hemp factsheet for information on the licensing process for industrial hemp.
Licences for industrial hemp are generally valid for 3 growing seasons. The licence only allows for the industrial use of the seed and fibre, which are non-controlled parts of the hemp plant. The licence does not allow for the use of the flowers or leaves (‘green’ or controlled materials).

Traditionally hemp seed used for fishing was boiled but some seeds still did grow into plants if left on the ground.

Again, you missed the point i was making!
I didn't miss the point you were trying clumsily to make.
But as you were trying to score points with your sarcastic comments, rather than concentrating on making your point, I ignored it.
And I responded in the same tone that you had set.
Idiotic to want to legalise cannabis. Where next? Heroin?
Lets legalise knives, hand guns, assault rifles etc etc....better control will make things ok!!!
Oh, you can walk down the street with them? Like you want to do with can abis etc?
Only you would think the controls would be identical! I was making a point which went past you! :sneaky:

if you want a reasonable discussion, you need to discuss it on a reasonable level, not resort to sarcastic comments in a clumsy attempt at point scoring.

Sponsored Links
Back