LIVE ITV debate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So Farage is going on about the exploding population of course Labour and SNP disagree. So according to ONS.

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), the UK's population is projected to increase by 9.9% between 2021 and 2036, from 67 million to 73.7 million. This growth is expected to be driven by net migration, which is projected to account for 92% of the increase. If net migration were zero, the population would actually be lower in 2031 than it was in 2021.

So Farage is right. Its irrefutable any politicians not willing to accept this sorry i can't trust.

IM not saying i want Farage but its a fact.

Sponsored Links
Generally there is evidence that there are rather a lot of people in the U.K. who aren’t counted.

We do hear about the illegal economic migrants who are intercepted and ferried to Dover. Anyone hazard a guess how many make it to shore and are not recorded?

Sponsored Links
We do hear about the illegal economic migrants who are intercepted and ferried to Dover. Anyone hazard a guess how many make it to shore and are not recorded?
Is there a prize for the nearest number? When will you announce the figures?

Is there a prize for the nearest number? When will you announce the figures?

A bloke in the pub where Andy drinks knows a bloke whose mate has three (or is it half-a-dozen?) working for him.
Across the whole of Engurlund then, that's about 5 million (or is it ten million?)
So there (y)

I was hoping that the usual would start to look beyond he headlines. But no behaving like children as usual.

I think there was some analysis done about 5 years ago suggesting 1.2M. I'd hazard a guess its probably more like 3 now.

Sponsored Links
Back