Major disorder in Leeds

Sponsored Links

Hmm. Usual suspects. This is just the beginning. When will we ever learn?? Is this on mainstream news, or being hushed up like the murder of a lesbian on Bournemouth beach by one from the protected species?

Himmy will be on any minute, presumably to tell me what a nasty bigot I am for highlighting uncomfortable truths and facts. Will defend the stabby groomy aliens. Nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Luckily I've opted out of Himmy's drivel thanks to ignore button. (n)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There was, and one item recorded what appeared to be a young teenager being dragged out of the house, very much against his/her wishes.
I would have said rather younger and pointless minor struggles, no harm. Police doing what they need to in this sort of situation.

Child protection. Maybe we will hear what this was about at some point. Historically a service that can never get it right. At times too many children. At others too few. Then comes when the decision is wrong and a child does come to harm. This tends to make them interfere more which in turn leads to them taking in too many - according to some, usually the people affected. Parents.

The social workers that do this do not visit all houses with children in them to check they are ok. That's a point to remember. They visit when reports from various sources say they should. It sounds like this visit was to remove a child.

But funnily enough racism is not a trait of mine...

Unlike some ;)
Really? I remember that disgraceful mathematical sum you used to describe people that lived in Israel that resulted in your post being deleted by the mods.

Hmm. Usual suspects. This is just the beginning. When will we ever learn?? Is this on mainstream news, or being hushed up like the murder of a lesbian in Bournemouth by one from the protected species?

Himmy will be on any minute, presumably to tell me what a nasty bigot I am for highlighting uncomfortable truths and facts. Will defend the stabby groomy aliens. Nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Luckily I've opted out of Himmy's drivel thanks to ignore button. (n)

Is the fruit cake himmy back than ????

Really? I remember that disgraceful mathematical sum you used to describe people that lived in Israel that resulted in your post being deleted by the mods.
Ah, you are referring to a post calling someone a plank in imperial terms?

Seems to me that those who choose to call that reference racist are indeed a tad ignorant of the meaning, and possibly because they are the racist ones themselves ;)

Yep. That’s the one. I remember asking any builders or carpenters to confirm whether they'd ever at any time heard a plank described as a "4 X 2”. Have a guess how many had?

Seems to me that those who choose to call that reference racist are indeed a tad ignorant of the meaning, and possibly because they are the racist ones themselves ;)
1721597753971.gif

Sponsored Links
Back