Major disorder in Leeds

Have they said their policy to let prisoners out after 40% of their sentence is served is temporary?

Sponsored Links
Have they said their policy to let prisoners out after 40% of their sentence is served is temporary?
Were they left with much choice?

Are you aware of how bad the prisons (and other systems) were left?

Don't try and stick up for the Tories and say they had prisoner sentences under control

Option A: We will continue the temporary policy of review on a case by case basis prisoners who may be suitable for early release in order to ease over crowding, until the issue improves.
Option B: We will consider lower security house arrest options and tagging of low risk criminals as an alternative to prison
Option C: We will fast track the deportation of foreign criminals
Option D: We will explore deferred jail sentences for low risk criminal

want me to go on?

Then have a look at the numbers

2010 85k prisoners
2024 87k prisoners

Might also want to see when the growth really accelerated and who was in charge?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So mbk is unaware of how bad the Tories had left the prison system, and other infrastructure.

No wonder he doesn't like the immediate action needed, and taken by the new Government.

It's a shame they were forced into it in week 1. Shows how bad things were, and he still prefers that.

Hmm. Usual suspects. This is just the beginning. When will we ever learn?? Is this on mainstream news, or being hushed up like the murder of a lesbian in Bournemouth by one from the protected species?

Himmy will be on any minute, presumably to tell me what a nasty bigot I am for highlighting uncomfortable truths and facts. Will defend the stabby groomy aliens. Nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Luckily I've opted out of Himmy's drivel thanks to ignore button. (n)
I see ReganandCarter is still voraciously grabbing any and every opportunity to scrawl his offensive messages on the modern equivalent of the lavatory wall.
I've always thought that there's some kind of personality disorder with people who liked to scrawl offensive messages and graffiti on lavatory walls.
Psychologists see it as a response to impotence, an opportunity to write offensive messages in secrecy, but that might be read by many people.
As fillyboy showed, just the other day, ReganandCarter has been writing his offensive racist comments for at least four years. Some owners of the digital equivalent of the 'lavatory wall' have learned to either prevent the lavatory wall graffiti artists access to their public spaces, or have learned to immediately paint over the messages to discourage such antisocial behaviour.
It appears that Reganandcarter likes to frequent his last remaining opportunity to scrawl offensive messages on the digital version of a lavatory wall.

Option E: Cry in your cornflakes because Sir Keir is making things happen.
So mbk is unaware of how bad the Tories had left the prison system, and other infrastructure.

No wonder he doesn't like the immediate action needed, and taken by the new Government.

It's a shame they were forced into it in week 1. Shows how bad things were, and he still prefers that.
Carry on as usual you mean?

Make Tory Temporary measures, policies. Good Job, well done.

Carry on as usual you mean?

Make Tory Temporary measures, policies. Good Job, well done.
Let's try it a different way as you are struggling to think clearly.

Tell us EXACTLY how the Tories left the prison system.

Tell us it was all under control, go on.

It would have been stupid and dangerous for Labour not to do something immediate, to REGAIN CONTROL of such an important system.

The Tories not only failed, they left the system in appalling condition and unable to operate. Don't try and tell us that that was a better way !

Yes, just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water. :eek:

Now called Mrs Doubtfyre. New name, same monotonous, lefty, preaching drivel. Hit the ignore button if I were you. (n)
You pretend to ignore me, and claim you're trolling to disguise your blatant racist attitude. :rolleyes:

Let's try it a different way as you are struggling to think clearly.

Tell us EXACTLY how the Tories left the prison system.

Tell us it was all under control, go on.

It would have been stupid and dangerous for Labour not to do something immediate, to REGAIN CONTROL of such an important system.

The Tories not only failed, they left the system in appalling condition and unable to operate. Don't try and tell us that that was a better way !
Its not me who is struggling...

you asked a question

Were they left with much choice?

I gave you 3 other options as well as the carry on with the previous approach.

So the answer is yes.

Sponsored Links
Back