Mask wearing does help reduce community transmission

It is true though. Every ailment makes some people sick and unfortunately a few will die. COVID isn't unique in that way. It was statistically an extremely safe disease and there's no getting away from that. Deaths from COVID were very few. Counting deaths associated with COVID in a different way to how every other disease is tallied is fraudulent and unforgivable.
Denso has posted a number of links from quality sources, have you read them?

Sponsored Links
Denso, seeing as I paid for all your vaccines; all your masks; all your tests; all your time off work etc., would you mind paying my petrol, gas and electric for a couple of years?

Ok, typical conspiracy deviation but nevermind.

The NHS (us) paid for the vaccines and tests. Have you ever had NHS treatment that I paid for?

I bought my own masks.

I haven't missed a day off work in as long as can remember.

How does that relate to your utility and car expenses?

The NHS (us) paid for the vaccines and tests.
It is wrong to say we "paid" for them; paid is past tense; they are not yet paid for and we will be paying for years to come.

They were bought with funny money aka coin clipping aka devaluation, for which we are now paying, mainly through the increased prices on essentials such as fuel. Thanks Denso!

Sponsored Links
Not especially no. That graph is very telling.

No.

Nothing new.
Well that's a 'massive' inability to understand the over reaction to a 'virus' that is basically going to wreck things for generations to come!

Show a simpleton a graph or chart and their sold. The author ,instigator, originator , or source of information for that graph or chart is never in question. Would you like to come and see my puppy.:ROFLMAO:

Yes, God fearing plasterers are the exact sort of people we need to evaluate science.

Sponsored Links
Back