monkey pox all of a sudden

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Some one on the box was suggesting the version from the Congo is worse. Seems it's not the one we have around.

Also people under 40 have never had a smallpox vaccination - seems it helps if people have.

1653128422124.png

Sponsored Links
I expect you are worried then.
Yes very worried that I won’t be prioritised. But more worried for the likes of you, 3 jabs and a booster 2 flu vaccines and now a monkeypox jab in store for you. pity for you.

Last edited:
Sounds like some garbled reporting. Labs
Monkeypox was first discovered in 1958 when outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in monkeys kept for research. The first human case was recorded in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), and since then the infection has been reported in a number of central and western African countries. Most cases are reported from the DRC and Nigeria.

Easy statement to twist some what. Another example of a virus cropping up due to a form of animal husbandry.

Ordering vaccines. I think I heard a comment that the UK or somewhere or the other are. Reason, health workers etc.

:eek: I wonder if this is another one that can infect others before people know they have caught it? Best thing for a virus to do if it wants to survive well.

Next reports will be it's been genetically engineered so that humans can catch it. That's what they do themselves if we can catch them.

Just as governments all over the world are meeting to decide the signing over of your freedoms to the WHO.

This MP virus. From what is being said in the media inc radio calls and experts, there may be more to it is the subtext I'm getting.

MP virus is difficult to pass by the airborne route and is often transmitted close, intimate contact. However, the way WHO and the USA are banging on about it, I fear a mutation etc is here and one that is much more easily transmitted. I hope I'm wrong.

EDIT - additional info added from a respected source IMO

Transmission​

The virus can be transmitted through contact with an infected person or animal or contaminated surfaces. Typically, the virus enters the body through broken skin, inhalation or the mucous membranes in the eyes, nose or mouth. Researchers believe that human-to-human transmission is mostly through inhalation of large respiratory droplets rather than direct contact with bodily fluids or indirect contact through clothes. Human-to-human transmission rates for monkeypox have been limited.

Health officials are worried the virus may currently be spreading undetected through community transmission, possibly through a new mechanism or route. Where and how infections are occurring are still under investigation.

Yes they have just been going on about it on the radio news
Most vulnerable are
Sexually transmitted ? Between blokes ?
And the figures will be even more dubious and unverifyable than covid.
How many men will own up to having monkeypox when the inference is you will have got it from close contact with another male.
More bu!!sh!t stories and the public swallow the story unconditionally.

Sponsored Links
Back