More deaths in the channel.

Sponsored Links
(Removed)
I do feel it is a shame and it is sad, I personally have nothing against these people, If anything I probably admire them, I wish them well.

They are dying because of these unrealistic virtue signalling clowns who wish them to come here, who are undoubtedly encouraging them. I really don't know if these idiotic lefties even believe what they spout, I often wonder if it is some sort of self hatred, some sort of weird embarrassment over empire, would just like to see the UK wiped off the map, annexed to europe and in penance for eternity.

I have no gripe with the migrants, but I do with those using them as political pawns

They are dying because of these unrealistic virtue signalling clowns who wish them to come here, who are undoubtedly encouraging them.
That'll be the people smuggling criminals talking their money.
The UK could decimate the criminal's trade by providing safe and legal routes.

I really don't know if these idiotic lefties even believe what they spout, I often wonder if it is some sort of self hatred, some sort of weird embarrassment over empire, would just like to see the UK wiped off the map, annexed to europe and in penance for eternity.
Wow, some tirade.
I'm pretty sure the criminals gangs are not "lefties". I doubt that they even get to vote in UK. :rolleyes:
And I'm pretty sure the criminal gangs don't want UK wiped off the map. That would be like shoplifters wanting to ban shops.
You don't half talk some shoite. :rolleyes:

I have no gripe with the migrants, but I do with those using them as political pawns
Like you, you mean? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Some are children? What a piece of sh!t you are.
If some of the deceased are indeed children, that is sad of course but the responsibility for their death sits squarely on the shoulders of their parents who knowingly risked their child's life by putting them into the dinghy.

Personally, I would never, ever risk my child's life like that, especially if I was living in a safe country.

I do feel it is a shame and it is sad, I personally have nothing against these people, If anything I probably admire them, I wish them well.

They are dying because of these unrealistic virtue signalling clowns who wish them to come here, who are undoubtedly encouraging them. I really don't know if these idiotic lefties even believe what they spout, I often wonder if it is some sort of self hatred, some sort of weird embarrassment over empire, would just like to see the UK wiped off the map, annexed to europe and in penance for eternity.

Who are the people wanting more and more to arrive?

Name them. You just don't, or won't understand what is being said.

Sensible people want action not 3 word slogans.

It's those sticking with the slogans that are stopping the problem being addressed properly. Yes, that includes you as part of the problem

They are dying because of these unrealistic virtue signalling clowns who wish them to come here, who are undoubtedly encouraging them
you really do spout abject nonsense

what is wrong with you?

I really don't know if these idiotic lefties even believe what they spout
please can yo provide an example of said claim

Come on lets see you provide a quote of what these "idiotic lefties" spout

https://policyforum.labour.org.uk/c...ing-uk-immigration-centers-in-mainland-france

UK could also allow asylum applications from the many embassies around the world.
It would seem that the Tory declined the in France option. Reasons not given. Maybe accommodation who knows. I don't but simple ideas often have catches. Looks like they didn't have enough staff on the job anyway. Austerity may have figured.

The other options do have complications. Summed up by Rory the Tory who wanted to be honest. He pointed out that all of the Afghans can't come here, Too many of them. This is why on say Syria countries including the UK took a quota. Control is needed.

Have you any idea how many people are in refugee camps due to trouble spots? US figures
Approximately 22 percent of the world's refugee population live in refugee camps – an estimated 6.6 million people. Among them, 4.5 million reside in planned and managed camps and approximately 2 million are sheltered in self-settled camps.
That in 2022. Other factors suggest it's even worse now. I practice relatively very low numbers attempt to come here.There are 3.2m or more refugees registered in Turkey. We will have an embassy there. We wont have in some others.

It's all so simple isn't it. According to some.

you really do spout abject nonsense

what is wrong with you?

please can yo provide an example of said claim

Come on lets see you provide a quote of what these "idiotic lefties" spout
Another 1 that never used to be this bad.

Sponsored Links
Back