MP dodges TAX

Sponsored Links
I don’t recall the tax man being so forgiving when an employer made a mistake on my p60 and then issued a correction without informing me. I had to pay interest for late payments. It wasn’t much, but I had to pay.
I've never said she shouldn't either

He is speculating.

And I’d rather we had half as many MPs and 1/3rd as many lords. Most of them are a waste of time and money. But there are people on this forum that only want to focus on the failures of the current crop and hide the fact that Labour will be far worse if they get in.
well Dan the man is a tax expert - are you?

So you think she is clever enough to possibly be in charge of a country but not clever enough to grasp basic tax laws
Different subjects

What's your thoughts on Johnson and truss for example?

Regardless of tax knowledge, clever enough to run the country ?

Sponsored Links
He is speculating.

And I’d rather we had half as many MPs and 1/3rd as many lords. Most of them are a waste of time and money. But there are people on this forum that only want to focus on the failures of the current crop and hide the fact that Labour will be far worse if they get in.
Far worse if they get in.

You are guilty of speculating

History tells me I’m right. But it’s opinion.

I really hope starmer will prove me wrong

Different subjects

Regardless of tax knowledge, clever enough to run the country ?
different subject really does the country not finance its self with tax money so running it would require you to know where that tax money actually comes from .

Oh so your now questioning her ability to run a country or do you struggle with what the duties of a deputy PM can involve ?

different subject really does the country not finance its self with tax money so running it would require you to know where that tax money actually comes from .

Oh so your now questioning her ability to run a country or do you struggle with what the duties of a deputy PM can involve ?
Do you think any mp or pm is a tax expert ?

Or they consult experts ?

Do you think any mp or pm is a tax expert ?

Or they consult experts ?
and you think they dont know about the basics of capital gains but trust them with running a country when they cant even get a couple of grand right .....Just pure greed

Sponsored Links
Back