MP dodges TAX

different subject really does the country not finance its self with tax money so running it would require you to know where that tax money actually comes from .

At the end of 2022/23 public sector net debt was £2,540 billion or 96% of GDP. This is equivalent to around £37,900 per person in the UK.

Seems to me the UK taxpayer is simply feeding the interest on all those loans the Tories took out during Covid.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If only there was a way to reduce the cost.
If only there was a way to reduce tax revenue going into shareholders pockets and sovereign wealth funds

The solution is to reverse 40 years of free market neo liberalism

But there are people on this forum that only want to focus on the failures of the current crop and hide the fact that Labour will be far worse if they get in
Where is your evidence for that?

The last Labour govt was far far better than the last 14 years of Conservative govt

So why do you think Labour will be worse?

Maybe you mean Labour will begin reversing the massive move over the last decade of money flowing from the poor to the rich.

I guess you would hate living in a country with a fair wealth distribution, you prefer a system where millions suffer food and fuel poverty

Say goodbye to the U.K. economy you mean ?
Conservatives have destroyed the U.K. economy over the last 14 years….if you want we can look at the metrics

Brexit alone has done plenty to destroy the U.K. economy with

And don’t start trying that bolox of blaming Labour for the GFC - that’s just pathetic dishonest political tribalism

Where is your evidence for that?

The last Labour govt was far far better than the last 14 years of Conservative govt

So why do you think Labour will be worse?

Maybe you mean Labour will begin reversing the massive move over the last decade of money flowing from the poor to the rich.

I guess you would hate living in a country with a fair wealth distribution, you prefer a system where millions suffer food and fuel poverty

Just your opinion though.

At the end of 2022/23 public sector net debt was £2,540 billion or 96% of GDP. This is equivalent to around £37,900 per person in the UK.
Surely that reduces with every refugee that comes ashore in Kent. ;)

He is speculating.

And I’d rather we had half as many MPs and 1/3rd as many lords. Most of them are a waste of time and money. But there are people on this forum that only want to focus on the failures of the current crop and hide the fact that Labour will be far worse if they get in.

The supposed lawyer who owns himself.

Do you have mottie, filly etc as clients as only idiots would have someone as loose and stupid as you.

Sponsored Links
Back