Nigel did well..

Starmy is desperate to get elected so Brexhit is off limits. I hope if elected he will re open talks on a sensible trade deal, but doubt it.
He has been talking to Germany. Slight mutter of make Brexit work - once. To me this means look at it for ideas. Talks with Germany may mean there is an idea. Join again? No chance. I don't think it's possible now. I think I heard the Libs say maybe in many years but their leader is more interested in looking like a Boris.. An OTT one, bungee jumping the latest one.

I could quote more of your post. Instead
If some one thinks that a banking crisis wont halt growth I feel they are missing a screw somewhere.

I recollect Cameron bouncing around screaming "what legislate the banks you can't do that". They did. Basically changed things that way concerning the reserves they need to hold. it seems the FED did too but have dropped the requirement. Probably fairly recently QE handling has ensured they get plenty of money. That in turn has allowed some with cash reserves to pull back some of the losses due to inflation. Might pull it all back. Depends on other factors.

What do you think covid did to growth? Also Ukraine?

Farage made an extreme comment about growth. The important one gdp per capita. He's getting technical. I took a look. Given the number of videos that come up rather painful. Every man and dog wants to let people know what it means.
GDPcapita.jpg

I should have no need to comment. Fixes need investment. Labours current aim - how to get it. Stability in certain areas.

Something I noticed while looking around. Austerity has held debt levels but but not done much about reducing it. Need to look at it related to GDP. Yet here we are with very high tax takes not forgetting the effects of inflation on the VAT take.

LOL I am rather surprised that any party wants to be elected.

Sponsored Links
You yes you! The bigoted clown hijacking our flag like all these bigoted right wing scum who if you ain’t noticed are seeds and growth from the poisonous soil of bigotry and racism. History should teach you some lessons you ignorant clown.
lol what a fool.

Right wing scum lol.

So dont tell me you're left wing righteous? Anyone else doesn't compute in your simple binary world. Or you just needing some attention?

Are the Mallorcans racist for marching on the streets saying they want to put a cap on the Brits and europeans moving here and the detrimental effect they are having?
How did you arrive at 'racist'? Brits abroad are well known around Europe for their 'lively' behaviour. Why would you associate the prevention of píssed up thugs fighting and puking on the streets with racism?

Bizarre. :confused:

Sponsored Links
So.. come on lets hear it. Are the Mallorcans racist for marching on the streets saying they want to put a cap on the Brits and europeans moving here and the detrimental effect they are having
What utter nonsense.

Mallorcans are objecting to the building of a massive new resort area because there isn't enough water, power, accomodation for staff etc. to accommodate more tourists.

Nothing to do with immigration.

One of the more complex polls puts Reform with one seat. Libs rather better. Tory the opposition.
This type uses area voting opinions and there are variants on how that is done so a bit of not being sure if they work that well.

Interest in Reform in Wales crops up but might more relate to their devolved lot.

C4 had some fun with the Tory's labour smear. They wouldn't even accept that the civil service stepped in when the extra taxation got thrown in. Starmer seemed to do pretty well with his interview.

One of their backers.

View attachment 347697

Strange. What's a person like this doing supporting an alleged racist party?
You think a token brown face, excuses the racist behaviour of Reform party candidates? It may be enough convince a few gullible, dribbling Wail reading gammons, I suppose Mottie. I bet they have your white Essex boy vote. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back