Rishi did a runner from Normandy

Are you confusing the words 'patriot' and 'traitor'?
Faux patriot as in flag shagger.

This orange c**t thinks he's a patriot because he shags a flag...

1717778922168.png

..yet he derides those military heroes that committed the ultimate sacrifice and calls them losers and suckers.

Sponsored Links
No need for Rish! to do a runner, really...but i suppose he's got his hands full trying to "STOP THE BOATS". Hope he hasn't seen the latest figures: migrant crossings are up on last year and even higher than the all-time high in 2022.

He's a busy man. He's got a country to run. Probably got more important things to do other than stuff his face with free nosh. He went there, showed his respect then left. Is there a set attendance time to show respect these days then?
He chose the election date. He’s running an election not a country. He’s as wooden as Kier but this hugely damaging.

He's a busy man. He's got a country to run. Probably got more important things to do other than stuff his face with free nosh. He went there, showed his respect then left. Is there a set attendance time to show respect these days then?
Yes. He showed his respect didn't he

Sponsored Links
Well said we treat ex servicemen appallingly. America if anything is far worse because despite appearances there is no safety net of social security that at least we have something resembling here.
Not quite true. There is a safety net compared to non vets, but it's a very capitalist place

You should see how vets are respected over there at various events. Go to any sports or show event.

Not quite true. There is a safety net compared to non vets, but it's a very capitalist place

You should see how vets are respected over there at various events. Go to any sports or show event.
The respect is nice, like clapping for the NHS was, it doesn't really cover the rest of the awful social safety net there.

The respect is nice, like clapping for the NHS was, it doesn't really cover the rest of the awful social safety net there.
Yes

I know the case of a Vietnam vet (he died last year), and though there was little housing support for him, there was a lot of mental health and medicinal health, including military hospital care for him.

Not perfect. But a lot better than the support our vets get.

The support offered for vets is very difficult to access, which creates a gap between rights and reality, a little like adult social care over here. I was surprised given the public esteem they are held in.

He isn't of this country essentially is he?

I'm a veteran and apart from a badge and an id card that I haven't got yet, and I think there are ulterior motives for that to be honest, I have had nothing form this or any other government. Luckily I can pay my own way and I am not on the streets and my mental health is okayish, many many veterans are not so lucky and are just abandoned.
Some veterans with PTSD have taken part in clinical trials to see the effects of psychadelics on their condition, talking with clinical psychologists to help them cope with the effects of psychological trauma. The Rand Corporation is one of those using such techniques with some success and you can read testimonies from Disabled American Veterans where they speak of life changing effects on their mental health. Further research is necessary but soldiers returning from a combat zone these days are treated with much more understanding than their grandparents who endured years of torment after WWII.

Penny said it was wrong that he did that.

And later went on to repeat his "£2000 lie".

Pathetic.

It don't make any sense.
Where are the advisories?
It's like leaving your own wedding and missing the photo shoot and after party gathering.
Unless labor make a similar gaff then it's game over.
It was such an important event.

Spoken by the well trained dog.

Rishi excuses are so pathetic.

So he made a grovelling apology yet Mottie is still defending him.

Rishi excuses are so pathetic.

So he made a grovelling apology yet Mottie is still defending him.
did you defend gordon brown for his attitude towards the 65th celebration of d day

Sponsored Links
Back