Nigel did well..

Sponsored Links
Because I don't trust them enough to hand them a full term.

I quite like Starmer. Wes Streeting seems to be a bright guy, also two/three of the women. Some of the Corbyn end are repugnant though. I'm afraid they will let eg the train drivers steamroller them. That's my biggest bugbear - allowing people with leverage to hold the country to ransom.

My response to the train drivers would be No, you're just a driver, with little skill or knowledge required. You're earning enough already. Check nurses' pay, or junior doctors' pay, or bus drivers' pay. And you will not decide how the railways are run. OK? If no ok, sod off.
Hmm. Bankers. A much tougher job. Paid a pittance too.

Problem with a lot of the wages emphasised in the press is with overtime and anti social hours rewards. Try comparing basic wages.

Problem with a lot of the wages emphasised in the press is with overtime and anti social hours rewards. Try comparing basic wages.
LOL I remember Leyland line workers. None of them ever got anywhere near it. A very long way short.

More interesting and it did go on. A change to no more lay offs. What to do to cause red robo to call a strike as no more cars were needed at the moment.

Captain of industry receives a phone call and gets told the sort of thing to do to get his workers to strike. He was happy and didn't want any.

Sponsored Links
Fools like noseall are willing to allow thousands of economic migrants in , and hold the door open to be polite , safe behind their gated community

Morons like Melon believe it when their masters tell them "it's all someone else's fault!", while they are raking it in and doing nothing for it (y)

It’s what we’ve had from the no deal Tory’s since brexhit.
Starmer has pointed out that the Justins in the country are a specific problem for them. They don't remember the relative economic peace and stability the last time they were in. Longest we have had. Some blame the banking crisis on them. Suppose ok as they were in power but is it really that simple? Tory introduce measures to try and stop this happening again. If re elected don't you think they would have done the same?

;) The BBC tried to get a view on Brexit off Sunak. Waste of time. The problem is the economists views. Even Goldman Sachs. It will interfere negatively with UK trading. The differences vary but all indicate it's a dubious idea. They also pointed out that none of the majors want to talk about it.

We are in a position were hundreds of illegals force their way in every day. What’s brexit got to do with it ?

Sponsored Links
Back