No doubt hate crime on the rise.

Without SPECIFIC evidence, yes.

Are you going to tell me that the police have already gathered all of the evidence and "solved" the case, and will be now be having beer and sandwiches until the bloke is sent down?
No that would be nonsense. But it think its fair to say they have evidence of murder in order charge. You don't have to guess, the charging standard is well documented.

Sponsored Links
What guidelines are they following, how do you know they are correctly following them?
Although that's the national guidelines most forces have just C&Pd them to become local policy.

We have no reason to believe they aren't following them at this time, especially since they say they are.

Sponsored Links

There's 98 pages! I have scanned all the sections and I've read the most obvious parts and I have tried searching the document for any guidance on when cases should be initially categorised as hate crimes, as per the press release. But I've not managed to find anything which covers this. It sounds like you know which the relevant paragraphs are. Could you please help me find this guidance by pointing out the relevant parts? I would really appreciate that :)(y)

BTW, I couldn't get in through that link. It brought up a "404 error". It might just be my browser settings! But I managed to get in using this Google search, in case anyone else has been having the same problem.

https://www.google.com/search?q=col...AwCIBgGQBgiSBwM5LjKgB7RF&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Last edited:
It does establish a possible motive for reporting crimes as hate crime, when there is no evidence.

No it really is worth you reading the whole thing.. I think it might make you realise that some of your posts are problematic too. But if you must skim search for Nazi and also Gaza.

Remember if a person's perception is something is posted to incite hatred, its enough. When a poster makes it nearly a full time job, its pretty clear.

Calling Netanyahu a fascist isn't a problem unless you have a problem with truth...oh, yeah, now i see your problem.

There's 98 pages! I have scanned all the sections and I've read the most obvious parts and I have tried searching the document for any guidance on when cases should be initially categorised as hate crimes, as per the press release. But I've not managed to find anything which covers this. It sounds like you know which the relevant paragraphs are. Could you please help me find this guidance by pointing out the relevant parts? I would really appreciate that :)(y)

BTW, I couldn't get in through that link. It brought up a "404 error". It might just be my browser settings! But I managed to get in using this Google search, in case anyone else has been having the same problem.

https://www.google.com/search?q=col...AwCIBgGQBgiSBwM5LjKgB7RF&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
It's been well documented on here in numerous comments that the criteria is:
"When it is perceived by the victim, or any other person".
The Guidelines under discussion are purely guidelines for the process of the investigation, when and if a crime is 'perceived' to be a hate-crime.
Motorbiking has, and continues to, present those guidelines as guidelines for classifying crimes as hate-crimes. That's is a misrepresentation.

Sponsored Links
Back