Notting Hill Carnival!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's 'up' playing? I’m simply reposting a news article from the BBC. Don’t you want to know about it then? That sounds like downplaying or dismissing to me.
No.

I'm looking at more of it.

A stabbing is horrendous. So is attacking and assaulting police.

Sponsored Links
Shhhhhhh! Anyway, that wasn’t a stabby carnival. It was a slashy one.
And we're not allowed to talk about the ones in Germany.
The number of criminals still pale into insignificance compared to the UK RWR riots. 1,000 arrests so far.
And it's only luck, and behaviour of the victims and potential victims that there were not many casualties in the riots, burnt and beaten to death.

The number of criminals still pale into insignificance compared to the UK RWR riots. 1,000 arrests so far.
And it's only luck, and behaviour of the victims and potential victims that there were not many casualties in the riots, burnt and beaten to death.
How many murders and stabbings?

Sponsored Links
It's relevant.
How many victims of being burnt alive, and being beaten to death would there have been if the RWR were better at what they do? :rolleyes:
Then we'd could have 100's of rioter being charged with multiple murders.
Only the bravery of the police stopped them.

How many victims of being burnt alive, and being beaten to death would there have been if the RWR were better at what they do? :rolleyes:
Then we'd could have 100's of rioter being charged with multiple murders.
Only the bravery of the police stopped them.

There were no victims or fatalities that I'm aware of. Not the case for Notting Hill though is it?

Noting Hill. The police say that the worst violence was yesterday and completely unacceptable. Today is carnival day.
No info what so ever on the types involved in violence.

Agreed. The blacks are 'better' at it. Any thoughts on why?
They certainly do a good carnival.
Let's remember what the carnival is about.
-In 1959, Trinidadian activist Claudia Jones organised a Caribbean carnival in St Pancras Town Hall in London in response to race riots, planting the seeds for Notting Hill Carnival, one of the world's largest street parties.

That's one of my concerns with these boat arrivals. There will be a few of this type amongst them.
They'll also be many 'of these types' already here, born here, raised here.
Police have released new images in their hunt for a man after several women were followed and an Uber driver was stabbed in south London.

Nearly 200,000 asylum applications each year in Germany.
There's about 7,000 crimes per 100,000 people in Germany each year.
As awful as the killings were, it suggests that few crimes are committed by asylum seekers.
But I doubt if the typical RWR will see it like that. :rolleyes:

They suspect ISIS as they have claimed responsibility

ISIS would. Probably sod all to do with them, but they'll jump on anything for recognition.

Like John Terry did, in that final he was banned from
So notorious, it spawned the phrase "full kit w@nker",iirc

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back