Nurses 'need to be re-educated'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Dude hadn’t even transitioned. Bonkers

Sponsored Links
I've been at gigs or football matches where the queues for the ladies loos were so long that more than once a woman came into the men's loos and ****ed in the urinals...

Didn't see any complaints, so double standards?

I admit to struggling with much of this trans stuff. On the one hand I think yes, any adult who genuinely feels they're in the wrong body should have support to work through that in whatever way. However on the other I can't get my head around things like trans women competing against real women in sport, or stories like this about changing rooms, toilets etc.

I don't have kids but I have nieces and nephews. If out for a meal with the family and my young niece heads off to the toilet, I don't relish the thought of a 'women' walking in behind her who a few months earlier was a man. Same scenario for changing rooms.

For that matter, if I'm heading to the gents (are we still allowed to use that term?) I wouldn't feel overly comfortable with a trans or real women being in that space.

Of course, it's not logical to assert every trans person is a danger to real men/women/boys/girls, let's face it hardly any of them will be. However there's simply something about sharing these spaces, especially when kids are involved, that doesn't rest easy with me.

Sponsored Links
I've been at gigs or football matches where the queues for the ladies loos were so long that more than once a woman came into the men's loos and ****ed in the urinals...

At the urinal? I’ve seen it but they always go in the loo for a sit down. You sure they were real women? Did you look?

At the urinal? I’ve seen it but they always go in the loo for a sit down. You sure they were real women? Did you look?
Yes, at the urinal...

But then you don't believe men also have to do a 'sit down' as well?
No sh*t sherlock ;)

And no I didn't look (you probably would?), but it was fairly obvious :rolleyes:

And strangely enough some of our European neighbours have had a more up front attitude for decades...

For example, have you ever been to Montpellier airport?
I have been there several times since the 90's, and also recently.
And they have open all gender toilets...

And some Scandinavian countries have a policy at their swimming pools that before going for a swim everyone has to shower naked.
Often in communal areas. No-one 'looks'!

Politicians/bureaucrats in the UK play on the prudishness of the UK population in general rather that create a climate that everyone is ok with and not embarrassed with!

Just got back from a week in Jersey CI all the public toilets were spotlessly clean, unlike ours and all the male toilets had womens sanitary products in a box on the wall saying help your self, I passed on that one, unusual for me when there is a freeby on offer

This is a facility where they are:
1 - getting undressed
2 - have the right to separate changing facilities to men.
Yes, at the urinal...

But then you don't believe men also have to do a 'sit down' as well?
No sh*t sherlock ;)

And no I didn't look (you probably would?), but it was fairly obvious :rolleyes:

And strangely enough some of our European neighbours have had a more up front attitude for decades...

For example, have you ever been to Montpellier airport?
I have been there several times since the 90's, and also recently.
And they have open all gender toilets...

And some Scandinavian countries have a policy at their swimming pools that before going for a swim everyone has to shower naked.
Often in communal areas. No-one 'looks'!

Politicians/bureaucrats in the UK play on the prudishness of the UK population in general rather that create a climate that everyone is ok with and not embarrassed with!
So what you are basically saying is that, if I fancy it.. I can go to the female changing room in my gym and have a good look at all the naked tits n a@se I want, provided I identify as a woman?

Last edited:
Go to Santa pod race way for a large meeting and woman cleaners are wandering into the gents all the time

I had a mishap when I went in there lost my concentration and trod on my b*** end

Sponsored Links
Back