Nurses 'need to be re-educated'

Sponsored Links
I sincerely hope not as it is a despicable position to put a woman in. However given the NHS trust is Fife in both counts it maybe the same. Equally I suspect given the trans agenda this nurse is one of many but she is the one who stood up.

Sponsored Links
The NHS seems to be rather broke...
Whiteness a problem for our time

Fortunately someone was brave enough to speak out against this clear racial and religious hatred.

meanwhile people wait to get treated for cancer, while all this mandatory b@llox goes on.

The NHS seems to be rather broke...
Whiteness a problem for our time

Fortunately someone was brave enough to speak out against this clear racial and religious hatred.

meanwhile people wait to get treated for cancer, while all this mandatory b@llox goes on.
55 Tufton street doing what 55 Tufton street does.

The endemic racism and sexism in medicine, even EBM, is deeply embedded and dangerous. It's also very well documented and leads to disproportionate death rates.

But I suspect you don't really care about that, you just want to moan about wokery?

I care that massive amounts of resource, energy, time and money are wasted making people feel guilty because they want to get changed with women who don't have willies or to do their job without having to be made to feel ashamed because they are white or christian.

If it doesn't feel wrong to you... change the word white to black and Christian to Muslim in the dialogue and see if it feels racist and wrong.

I care that massive amounts of resource, energy, time and money are wasted making people feel guilty because they want to get changed with women who don't have willies or to do their job without having to be made to feel ashamed because they are white or christian.

If it doesn't feel wrong to you... change the word white to black and Christian to Muslim in the dialogue and see if it feels racist and wrong.
If a Christian refuses to do their job because they're changing with a Muslim they should be fired. No question.

Ironically your comment is addressed in the Seminar, you're ignoring the power dynamic, and history, and science. At least when it relates to race here.

Did you get dizzy with all the twisting you did there?

I'm not ignoring anything.
- nobody should be made to feel guilty because of their skin colour
- nobody should accept being blamed for the historic beliefs of those who practiced their religion
- nobody should get fired, suspended etc.. because they want their employer to meet its legal obligations.

Did you get dizzy with all the twisting you did there?

I'm not ignoring anything.
- nobody should be made to feel guilty because of their skin colour
And yet you missed the section in the Seminar about how that's a real thing for black people. As demonstrated by science, not by a conservative party PR campaign group.

As opposed to someone getting their feelings hurt by being told they're accidentally being an arsehole.

So the solution is to make white people feel guilty because they are white. It's pure nonsense and only serves to increase discrimination. Critical race theory would not be tolerated the other way around.

All white people are racist.
All men are sexist.

Pure nonsense and illegal for an employer. I would encourage you to watch Amy Gallagher's interview.

So the solution is to make white people feel guilty because they are white.
No, the goal is to make people realise how some of their actions have unintended effects. That some right wing snowflake gets upset because they're too thick to grasp the key point is by the by.

Sponsored Links
Back