Nurses 'need to be re-educated'

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bless lets avoid the issue then> I do get it, But you seem unable too.

And you still have not stated what a woman is.

What is your understanding of critical race theory ?

Do you think it’s ok to teach it in mandatory seminars for students and employees? Do you think it helps reduce racism?

Do you think female employees should suck it up and share their changing rooms with biological men despite legislation mandating separate facilities?

What is your understanding of critical race theory ?

Do you think it’s ok to teach it in mandatory seminars for students and employees? Do you think it helps reduce racism?
What do you understand it to be? Is it being taught in mandatory seminars, because what you included above wasn't CRT itself.

Most right wing people don't really understand it any more than they understand 'being woke'.

Last edited:
Bliar ( iirc) made the sensible comment that it is possible to respect (and protect in law) the way someone wants to dress/identify, without letting them use the ladies changing rooms or ban calling pregnant women “women”.

What do you understand it to be? Is it being taught in mandatory seminars, because what you included above wasn't CRT itself.

Most right wing people don't really understand it any more than they understand 'being woke'.

Not sure who you are aiming your right wing comment at, I certainly don't identify as right wing.

Below is an extract of the seminar - its fairly obvious to anyone who isn't in denial.

"An examination of white privilege and white fragility from a psychoanalytic perspective.

This presentation is rooted in the assumption that the problem of racism is a problem of whiteness and that an examination of this construct of whiteness needs to be central to seeking a solution to this destructive dynamic. A key and urgent question then for those of us who are regarded as white is, how do we interrogate our whiteness to bring about the radical change that is required?"

White Privilege and White Fragility is entirely at the core or CRT.

This presentation is rooted in the assumption that the problem of racism is a problem of whiteness
No, even you included white privilege, which is a thing. Extrapolating that into a new concept of 'whiteness' is a big step done with no working.

White fragility is a new term to me but I think I can guess what it's about.

You understand this is a quote from the abstract? I added nothing.

So we agree - mandatory training based on Critical Race Theory. i.e. blaming whites, telling them they don't get it because they are white or arguing they are inherently racist, because they are white.

It has no place in education. Racism is racism, anti-white = racist, anti-black = racist, anti etc..

Sponsored Links
Back