Oasis announce (reunion) tour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Were you a fan back in the day?

Will you be buying tickets?

It's a no and no from me, however for many the excitement levels will now be going off the charts!

Sponsored Links
I was a fan back in the day, we did knebworth a couple of years ago.

Not for me this time.

I was a fan back in the day, we did knebworth a couple of years ago.

Not for me this time.
They're saying that a lot of younger folk will be snapping up the tickets to experience what they couldn't first time round.

Sponsored Links
They're saying that a lot of younger folk will be snapping up the tickets to experience what they couldn't first time round.
Yeah the “wonder wall girls” as they are called I believe.

I bet the gigs are brilliant.

Nope and nope for me. Don’t mind some of their music but can’t stand the pair of goby gits.

Had a near miss with them though. In the early nineties, we had a break oop north with the kids and we stayed at this place near Bolton. Anyway, there was a pub called the Drop Inn and they had some old stocks outside. The kids wanted me to put myself in them for a photo which I did. A few years later we were looking back through old photos and on a sign right next to me in the stocks was a chalk board and on it it said: "Appearing tonight, local duo, Oasis". Pair of poxy pub singers!

Last edited:
Nope and nope for me. Don’t mind some of their music but can’t stand the pair of goby gits.

Had a near miss with them though. In the early nineties, we had a break oop north with the kids and we stayed at this place near Bolton. Anyway, there was a pub called the Drop Inn and they had some old stocks outside. The kids wanted me to put myself in them for a photo which I did. A few years later we were looking back through old photos and on a sign right next to me in the stocks was a chalk board and on it it said: "Appearing tonight, local duo, Oasis". Pair of poxy pub singers!
Before they became Uber famous then, yeah definitely got off lightly!!

I just feel sorry for kids nowadays, they don’t have any huge bands of their own.

IMG_7749.jpeg

Were you a fan back in the day?

Will you be buying tickets?

It's a no and no from me, however for many the excitement levels will now be going off the charts!
Still enjoy their music...

Won't get a ticket as it costs far too much (especially given the 'dynamic pricing systems' now being used), along with the extra costs to get to the large gigs and the fact that often the last trains leave too early so often an overnight stay is needed!

Saw this lot a while back and they are a good alternative for usually less than £20!

Would be good if they did a rock and roll cover of D.I.V.O.R.C.E though ;)

Maybe it'll inspire another Golden Age at Old Trafford: I'm mad ferrit if it does. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back