Oh FFS. Not again!

Yoy just need to read the whole link is all.
Its easy to forgive when you understand the attention span of the RWR, its why the Daily Wail has been so successful. They put the truthfull bits at the end of an article. :mrgreen:

Poor old MBK.
mums get jailed for letting their kids drown in the bath.
Parents get jailed for failing to supervise their kids at a waterpark resulting in them drowning
teachers get jailed for allowing pupils to go in to dangerous water and drown on school trips
skippers who cause wash to flood another vessel resulting in them sinking and drowning go to prison
Not to mention those illegal boat skippers who are already serving sentences for manslaughter

and you don't think a parent would get jailed for placing their child on a dangerous vessel on a dangerous crossing resulting in their death.

Is their "mitigation" that they are fleeing violence and persecution.. in France? :LOL:

poor Noseall has lost his marbles again.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
In certain circumstances, it wouldn’t even reach the courtroom
Like the parent also drowning you mean? However...

The circumstances are you knowingly place your child on a dangerous vessel that is over crowded, of poor construction, with the intention of embarking on a dangerous and illegal crossing resulting in them dying and you are fully aware of this risk, given many others have drowned.

The circumstances are you knowingly place your child on a dangerous vessel that is over crowded, of poor construction, with the intention of embarking on a dangerous and illegal crossing resulting in them dying and you are fully aware of this risk, given many others have drowned.
I tell you what, why don't you ut up your scenarios and I'll see if I agree.
Meanwhile I don't believe the mother will be jailed under certain circumstances, no.

I've given you 6 already. All resulted in prison.

Here's another, even though he claims he was forced to do it. got 9 1/2 years.

Its actually pretty sad really.

He owed his passengers a duty of care.. just like a parent or guardian owes their child.

Sponsored Links
Back