Oy, Noseall, Notch, JohnD, Ellal. Have any of you been over my local country park with your marker pen by any chance?

Sponsored Links
Whoever wrote it didn’t leave enough room for the word “benefits”…..because there aren’t any :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The mods should really clamp down on all this anti-Brexit stuff.
On what reason ?
Facts are allowed, fake news is the problem.

The best way to stop brexit comments is to highlight all the benefits of brexit. Nobody can do it yet. At the referendum nobody knew what brexit meant, or what type of brexit we would get. And 6 years later we still dont know what brexit fully means (look at NI), or what will happen.

But you want to stop comments ? Free speech or not ?

Sponsored Links
Didn't they say that in 2016, just before the vote???
No. It was "too close to call"

In the end, the number of people who liked the lies and false promises from the anti-Europe campaigners was marginally larger.

Yep. All I knew was that I didn’t like some of what we had. Free movement, for example.
I accept your honesty. Likewise, a big proportion of the country voted the same way for whatever reasons.

but you do have to ask yourself if you should have done some more research and found out facts, not relied on slogans .

did you even try and make a list of advantages vs disadvantages? You must now understand why people are frustrated over brexit ? A referendum put out to the people, with no supporting information? A referendum won on 3 words !

Sponsored Links
Back