Oy, Noseall, Notch, JohnD, Ellal. Have any of you been over my local country park with your marker pen by any chance?

More excuses

no benefits
Not an excuse at all. A genuine reason. Ask me again in 5 years.

If you put a large sum of money into an investment plan, you'd think me a ****ing idiot if on day one I ask you what the benefit has been. Then on day two, I ask again what the benefit has been. Then on day three…….

Sponsored Links
Brexit is a long game. You’ll just have to be patient
No it isn’t.

The only thing we can do now, which we couldn’t before is our own trade deals….but UK is too small to have any leverage to get worthwhile trade deals beyond what had.

So brexit benefits arent possible.

Unless you consider a deregulated Singapore on Thames is a benefit…… where workers have no rights and inequality increases massively

If you put a large sum of money into an investment plan, you'd think me a ****ing idiot if on day one I ask you what the benefit has been. Then on day two, I ask again what the benefit has been. Then on day three…….
After 12 months I would expect to see a clear plan forming if no actual benefits. After 6 years I would definitely expect something substantial.

Just how long are you prepared to wait to see something?

Don't forget you have already admitted you voted for a slogan, not any actual benefits.

Sponsored Links
When did we actually leave?

When the 12 months notice period following our letter of resignation expired.

All the rest is just attempts to clean up the mess resulting from our resignation

I think you left out a '0' at the end of that number of years...

Not that you'd be around of course, so you won't ever have to tell us of these wonderful 'benefits' that the xenophobic unicorn whispered in your ear...

There are no benefits of brexit, and there never will be!

As for your hatred of 'free movement', then I wonder what your grand children will think about you having restricted their life choices?

Oh but that's right, you don't care do you!

Well done though to the graffiti artist for pointing out the bleeding obvious!

Sponsored Links
Back