Oy, Noseall, Notch, JohnD, Ellal. Have any of you been over my local country park with your marker pen by any chance?

No. Illegal immigration is a bigger issue. Better wages for UK lorry drivers and building site workers for example, due to the lack of cheap EU workers.
better wages maybe. But compared to inflation is actually poorer money. But don't let facts bother you

Sponsored Links
did you even try and make a list of advantages vs disadvantages? You must now understand why people are frustrated over brexit ? A referendum put out to the people, with no supporting information? A referendum won on 3 words !
Getting fed up of repeating myself. We are not '6 years into Brexit' because of the sore losers complaining, whining, going to court etc. we are just two year in. Two years in which we have had a worldwide pandemic and a war in Europe. Brexit is a long game. You’ll just have to be patient.

Getting fed up of repeating myself. We are not '6 years into Brexit' because of the sore losers complaining, whining, going to court etc. we are just two year in. Two years in which we have had a worldwide pandemic and a war in Europe. Brexit is a long game. You’ll just have to be patient.
I'm getting fed up of the excuses!

Brexit won. Show us the advantages!

you have admitted you voted for a slogan, not an expectation

Sponsored Links
Dunno. You agreed about the wages and then you brought inflation up so you tell me. Laters.
No. You said wages were better. I said inflation has made them worse.

then you went sideways and ignored it

Or to put it another way. We are worse off !

We are not '6 years into Brexit'

Brexit was resigning from the EU.

We did that.

Brexers like Johnson and Mogg spun it out by voting against it.

The rest is just trying to make the best of the Brexers clusterflick.

That may never end.

They couldn't agree what they wanted before the referendum, and they still haven't. They never will.

A referendum won on 3 words
The part I object to really. The entire out campaign was made in a similar fashion. Throw in some emotive areas and the vote gets swung the way it was. Even political areas for it were surprised by the win. I have heard the various views from people I know and also people I have met circumstantially. Very often people pick one specific aspect that had been mentioned. One chose NHS holidays and little else. His view on the NHS - give them more money and they will spend it. Why - because so far he hasn't really needed it. In my view once politicians start working this way it's bad news for all of us.

;) There is another aspect that we probably do have to put up with. Trump's lot is a great example. The USA was a wonderful place when he was in. But lets forget the world is currently a rather different place. There is even some concern that a creationist who actually preaches when campaigning stands against him. He might win. The Tory have world wide problems currently but more important is the general effect of policies they have adopted. They will of course make more noises about factors effecting most of the world but not areas that are down to the policies they have followed - for rather a long time now, even from before their current period in power.

Reece smogg argued for a two part referendum back in 2011, with the decision in principle being taken at the first, and the public voting again on the detail of the second one. The 2016 referendum had no legal basis and therefore no democratic basis unless or until it was put into law.

Blup

Reece smogg argued for a two part referendum back in 2011, with the decision in principle being taken at the first, and the public voting again on the detail of the second one. The 2016 referendum had no legal basis and therefore no democratic basis unless or until it was put into law.

Blup
I don't believe he really meant it.

It was just a trick to make people think that Brexers were reasonable people.

Sponsored Links
Back