Passport rules...

Sponsored Links
Old news its been the case for a few years now
Chaos no not really
Anyone booking a holiday should be checking passport /visa rules for their destination before actually booking
Same as a lot of countries have exit as well as entry rules
you check them first

Old news its been the case for a few years now
Chaos no not really
Anyone booking a holiday should be checking passport /visa rules for their destination before actually booking
Same as a lot of countries have exit as well as entry rules
you check them first
Correct.

The rules have changed, for the worse. A valid passport can be invalid now

As said its very old news. There`s only one w*nker in the story.

Sponsored Links
It also of course makes a passport more expensive...

Since unless you renew on the exact expiry date you don't get up to 9 months added on anymore!

Yes it is
oh here we go.

let me try and explain (simply) for you. If your passport will expire before the end of the travel, or not have enough reserve time left on it, you can apply for A new passport and carry forward those 2, 3 or more months that were renaining, and it w would be valid. But not in this case. A very valid passport is invalid

not the same thing at all. You didn't read the link I assume
yes i did and pointed out to you that its old news and been in for several years but you seem to think providing a passport is in date that it allows you to travel anywhere which is not the case

eh some countries you need 3 months validity at the end of your trip others require 6 months nothing new there. Some require it just to be valid till end of trip
Nothing new?

Before brexit could you tell us how long the passport had to be valid for when visiting the EU/EEA and whether it is different now?

yes i did and pointed out to you that its old news and been in for several years but you seem to think providing a passport is in date that it allows you to travel anywhere which is not the case
can you explain why the passport was invalid then ?

Sponsored Links
Back