Passport rules...

Sponsored Links
Not in this case. Want to explain about the 8 months remaining on her invalid passport ?
The 'extra validity' the 8 months seems* to give is nullified by the document not being 'under 10 years old'.

*it suggests there is plenty of time for the 3 months after leaving the EU. But that's trumped by the 10 year rule.

I'd like to say, "Just read the ****ing rules!" But I concede it's confusing. Not you, her.

The 'extra validity' the 8 months seems* to give is nullified by the document not being 'under 10 years old'.

*it suggests there is plenty of time for the 3 months after leaving the EU. But that's trumped by the 10 year rule.

I'd like to say, "Just read the ****ing rules!" But I concede it's confusing. Not you, her.
I have no doubt you understood this bit. Nwgs, gas and just pumps didn't get it at all.

or didn't want to.

Sponsored Links
yep book a holiday costing hundreds / thousands and get upset about the around £5 quid extra your passport has cost you
Not to mention the fiver it’s going to cost for an ETIAS visa for three years…….. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back