Peak Brexit via passport control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
British-paratroopers-Brexit-750x500.jpg

Own it Brexiteers, you voted for this.

Sponsored Links
Long before brexit when I was in the army, 66 to 77, I needed a passport to travel to my various posting if they were out of the country, which most of them were. Probably long before you were born and if it isn't then stop acting like a child and get a life.

Sponsored Links
Were the Canadians exempt or something? No they weren't It's 2 mins and done.

Yesterday I was in Germany and the queue for EU passports was twice as long as the international queue.

I travel a couple of times a month and other than getting a few questions in Nordic countries, there really isn't much inconvenience in having a passport stamp.

Were the Canadians exempt or something? No they weren't It's 2 mins and done.

Yesterday I was in Germany and the queue for EU passports was twice as long as the international queue.

I travel a couple of times a month and other than getting a few questions in Nordic countries, there really isn't much inconvenience in having a passport stamp.
Never have to queue?

Must be special

everyone has to queue even those with EU passports. Most European airports have increased the number of border control gates for international travellers. Its normally evens, sometimes more time some times less time.

You've done really well then.

My average queue time, ferry or plane is longer than it used to be. I can't be the only 1 if it's a longer queue either

Funny that. I can remember going to Europe dozens of times when we were in the EU and every time, I had to show my passport. Didn’t you then? What you are saying is that nothing has changed. Tosser.
Yes. Things have changed.

They haven't got better though have they

My average queue time, ferry or plane is longer than it used to be. I can't be the only 1 if it's a longer queue either
A minute or two at most. I spend longer queuing at my local recycling centre showing proof that I can dump my rubbish in my own Borough. Keeps all the other boroughs out so it’s a price worth paying. Is your time that precious that you can’t spare those extra couple of minutes.

to be fair, I don't take the ferry much. But I travel 3 times a month. This year I've done... Stockholm, Gothenburg, Prague, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Paris (both), Lyon, Marseille, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Athens, Kos, Preveza.

There are additional processes in Sweden now (Gothenburg) - you have to show a hotel booking and a letter of invitation.

The only thing that is annoying is when you come back to the UK we still have UK + EU combined lanes. so the 3rd country/international thing could easily have been avoided. Our passports are all compatible.

Cos everyone put that info on a spreadsheet in case they needed to talk ****e about Brexit one day. LOL

Long before brexit when I was in the army, 66 to 77, I needed a passport to travel to my various posting if they were out of the country, which most of them were. Probably long before you were born and if it isn't then stop acting like a child and get a life.
An upset brexer

Are you from Lancashire or Yorkshire?

Sponsored Links
Back