Permanent vs. switched live Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for the mod who locked the original thread to have the courtesy to post here the reason why.

He's not going to do that.

Not a matter of being discourtious, but it opens the possibility of an argument. If an argument occurs with a moderator, who will moderate the moderator?
Fair assumption. Have a word with Joe-90, he manages to modify posts (to suit his viewpoint) after a mod locks a thread.

Sponsored Links
Barsteward said:
Have a word with Joe-90, he manages to modify posts (to suit his viewpoint) after a mod locks a thread.
Do you have an example of where that has happened? :confused:

Sponsored Links
saxondale said:
because its going to make a difference?
The difference it would make is that you would have substantiated an otherwise implausible and unsubstantiated claim.

The difference it would make is that you would have substantiated an otherwise implausible and unsubstantiated claim.

???
As previously pointed out, you would need to be watching the thread at the time to be aware of it. Otherwise you will never know.
And how is it implausible???

saxondale said:
yeah thought as much
In that case I don't know why you asked the question.

so how many alter egos can one member have ?
One member can have only one user name, but I expect that there's no limit in software as to the number of user names that one person can register, although whether or not the site owner permits that situation to persist is clearly up to him.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back