Pointless vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many nutters and coffin dodgers do you believe actually want a No Deal Brexit?

More than people who want to remain. If there were fewer, you wouldn't consider it important for them to be out of the picture before another referendum.

Do you think No Deal Nutters hold a majority?

Does it matter if you're going to use the misinformation/didn't know what you were voting for argument next?

Sponsored Links
If there were fewer, you wouldn't consider it important for them to be out of the picture before another referendum.
I don't consider it important. I was responding to your claim that a lot of voters would be 'turned off' by ruling out a no deal Brexit.

If you think it is a majority then you are wrong.

I don't consider it important. I was responding to your claim that a lot of voters would be 'turned off' by ruling out a no deal Brexit.

So why did you feel it neccesary to mention a proportion of a voter block being dead by time another vote rolls around?

Were you just being an arsehole?

it that one out for a month and lose a huge chunk of those coffin dodgers.

Sponsored Links
So why did you feel it neccesary to mention a proportion of a voter block being dead by time another vote rolls around?
To further reinforce the fact that a minority is getting smaller by the day.
Besides, the DUP don't want a No Deal, and that is what is important.

I see Jeremy Corbyn has refused so far to meet with TM to work out a way forward in the interests of the country.

The reason is because he hasnt got a scooby what his policy is.

Is it not time to put the options on the table, no deal, some sort of deal, revoke article 50, peoples vote.

Then see which will get the votes to go through amongst all parties

Corbyn needs to go let's be honest, he's an absolute god send to the Conservatives because he's a toxic lame duck with **** all chance of ever getting close to number 10. The Jews turned their back on him long ago and I'm inclined to agree with them.

The longer he's around the better

Is it not time to put the options on the table, no deal, some sort of deal, revoke article 50, peoples vote.

Then see which will get the votes to go through amongst all parties
Yes. She could have done this months ago.

You don't have anything concrete to suggest they are, only your bias that wont see past anyone elses reasoning. You presume because someone would be willing to sacrafice the stability we know for (up to, possibly) 50 years is the same as being misinformed about their choice to do so.
So you think that it could be a reasoned, knowledge-based, intelligent choice to make those "sacrifices"?

upload_2019-1-16_22-32-10.jpeg

In the same way people more likely to vote remain also had a higher chance of being educated beyond a college diploma. The bias in those people automatically jumps to 'we're more educated and have a better understanding', not what would be more logical, 'we have fewer people to compete with in the labour market and have greater social mobility within the current situation'.
It's not "bias" - it is an evident truth.

The more intelligent a person was, the better educated they were, the more they were likely to vote Remain.

And the converse is also true.

You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

Does it matter if you're going to use the misinformation/didn't know what you were voting for argument next?
Didn't people know what they were voting for?

Wouldn't it be remarkably stupid to vote for something if you didn't know what it was?

Correct. A billion quid can't buy love though.
The DUP has saved Theresa May and the Tories from those who are trying to subvert the result of the referendum, money plays no part in DUP strategy, they were offered a full blown coalition along with cabinet seats by a desperate TM but they turned it down because it wasn't part of God's plan for them.

Didn't people know what they were voting for?

Wouldn't it be remarkably stupid to vote for something if you didn't know what it was?

This is Ban all sheds in depth argument: 'you are stupid, I am obviously very clever'.

I just cant understand why these discussions dont go anywhere :ROFLMAO:

It's not "bias" - it is an evident truth.

The more intelligent a person was, the better educated they were, the more they were likely to vote Remain.

And the converse is also true.

You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

BAS doesn't understand cognitive bias; attempts to prop up his argument with a cartoon; calls anyone who disagrees, stupid.

Good going, sausage.

This is Ban all sheds in depth argument: 'you are stupid, I am obviously very clever'.

I just cant understand why these discussions dont go anywhere :ROFLMAO:

He is consistantly ridiculous if nothing else.

I can confirm that a European country I have visited recently has set up extra transitional customs/passport control for UK citizens...
Ah, you’re back in the room. We thought you’d run away when we asked a simple question as to which European country you were referring to in the above quote. Several of us asked but you forgot to reply. You also seem to have stopped posting in that thread since you were asked. Can you do it now so that we can check out whether you were talking ball cocks. It’s not a secret, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back