Raw deal for the young?

"Raw deal for the young?"

So where do we begin?

Oh that's right, Education...

Normal kids even before the 'virus' were put into massive debt before even stepping out in to the 'adult world'.
It's even worse now of course, because the debt is the same but with no educational experience...

And has been mentioned earlier, no real chance of owning a roof over their head to call their own...

Yet alone having had their freedom of movement/education/work opportunities effectively snuffed out...

And with the current 'virus', no chance to interact with their peers and enjoy the most important few years of their lives...

And to add insult to injury, they are starting to be recruited to be injected with an alleged fatal disease to see what happens.
A 'virus' which we are repeatedly told only has mild effects on them, but the research is going to be done in order to give a few extra percentage points to the oldies who over the years have caused them an economic/social disaster!

Jab the old with the 'virus' instead of the young and see what happens (y)

Blimey, if I were as bitter as you, could see nothing but bad with the UK and thought I was surrounded by idiots, you know what I wouldn’t do? Yep, I wouldn’t join a DIY forum and keep banging on about it because I’d have enough brains to know that it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference. (y)

Sponsored Links
Blimey, if I were as bitter as you, could see nothing but bad with the UK and thought I was surrounded by idiots, you know what I wouldn’t do? Yep, I wouldn’t join a DIY forum and keep banging on about it because I’d have enough brains to know that it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference. (y)
Sorry, I forgot...

You just don't care do you...

Some of us kind of realise that the future of any country belongs to the upcoming generations...

You're the worst type of the 'I'm all right Jack' bridge of people out there!

The sheeple went in one by one
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

To get the 'miracle' jabs they'd thought they'd 'won'
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

The sheeple came out one by one
Too thick to know what they'd just done
Baa Baa, Baa Baa, Baaaah!
Are you alright in the 'ead?

Sponsored Links
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

I'm going to save this post, and bring it back in 3/6/12 months time, let us see how your foolishness will expand over time.

I'm going to save this post, and bring it back in 3/6/12 months time, let us see how your foolishness will expand over time.
Please do...

And make sure to remind the members of the 'bridge' :)

Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

Ellal points and laughs at people fleeing danger "look at those silly sheep-like people following each other out of this burning building..." as Ellal does the opposite and is never seen again.

Is that why you are leaving this country?
Poor old mottie...

He doesn't understand the meaning of 'any country'...

There ain't enough jabs in the world for your kind of ignorance! :LOL:

Ellal points and laughs at people fleeing danger "look at those silly sheep-like people following each other out of this burning building..."
But what if the building isn't on fire?

What if the sheeple have merely been told it is, and they are too thick to wait and see?

Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

My turn.

I have two brilliant medic sons, medic sons, medic sons,
I have two brilliant medic sons but I won’t say if they’ve been jabbed yet.

That would make me look like a fool, look like a fool, look like a fool
That would make me look like a fool, all day long.

But what if the building isn't on fire?

What if the sheeple have merely been told it is, and they are too thick to wait and see?

If every one is evacuating the building, and you are not, perhaps you have misread the situation.

Sponsored Links
Back