Raw deal for the young?

The sheeple went in one by one
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

To get the 'miracle' jabs they'd thought they'd 'won'
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

The sheeple came out one by one
Too thick to know what they'd just done
Baa Baa, Baa Baa, Baaaah!

I have never come across such complete, total nonsense before, in an adult.

Sponsored Links
But what if the building isn't on fire?

What if the sheeple have merely been told it is, and they are too thick to wait and see?

That would be your own personal choice, but keep in mind fires can and do sometimes spread quite rapidly, often much faster than people can get out of the way. That's why they have early warning systems in the form of smoke/heat detectors and fire alarms.

If it proves to be a false alarm, then you can go back in the building once it has been checked.

If you decide not to have the jab then catch the covid, just as in the fire - you may well be too late. That is though your life, your decision.

With the latest electrical changes the private renting game is a ball ache. I make double on my Airbnbs than I do renting as AST and that’s with Covid lockdowns.

one place I own would rent for 650-700 a month - can easily make 12-14k a year on Airbnb

With the latest electrical changes the private renting game is a ball ache. I make double on my Airbnbs than I do renting as AST and that’s with Covid lockdowns.

one place I own would rent for 650-700 a month - can easily make 12-14k a year on Airbnb

Do you think it's acceptable for an AirBnB to have a lower electrical safety standard than a normal let?

Sponsored Links
That would be your own personal choice
Exactly...

But like it or not, jabs will effectively be forced on us by making life very difficult if you don't. But some people (who are in a position to do so) may wish to still wait and see...

If it proves to be a false alarm, then you can go back in the building once it has been checked.
How can you 'un-jab' yourself if side effects do occur?

Factor VIII comes to mind. And decades later the full scale of the effects are still being argued about.

The vast majority of prescription drugs have warnings saying what might happen if you have an adverse reaction...

The UK government has on behalf of it's population chosen by decree to waive any responsibility that the pharma companies may have in the future.
Do you agree with that, or would you have preferred the option most European Countries have taken in rejecting that waiver?

If you decide not to have the jab then catch the covid, just as in the fire - you may well be too late. That is though your life, your decision.
Indeed...

But since the government itself maintains that even a jabbed person can spread the 'virus' and must still maintain the restrictions, then by exercising personal choice one isn't threatening the 'herd' any more or any less according to them.

When that changes and when independent studies over a length of time prove the safety of these new type jabs, then minds may change.
However individual thought is now being frowned upon, and woe betide any of those in the medical profession who raise legitimate concerns!

Ever been offered statins?
I haven't yet, but having taken advice I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. My choice.

My choice is also to lead as healthy a lifestyle as possible (but by no means 'perfect' whatever that means), so it's my choice to be able to choose what drugs/jabs go into my body.

One must always retain the ability to question when you have doubts!

But like it or not, jabs will effectively be forced on us by making life very difficult if you don't.
Good thinking from the government, I totally agree with that. Can we watch you being led into the vaccination centre? I have this impression of what it could be like. :p

How can you 'un-jab' yourself if side effects do occur?

Probably using the same process you would had you burned to death by ignoring the fire alarms.

But since the government itself maintains that even a jabbed person can spread the 'virus' and must still maintain the restrictions, then by exercising personal choice one isn't threatening the 'herd' any more or any less according to them.

The jury is out on that, until they have acquired enough data to present an opinion.

Ever been offered statins?
I haven't yet, but having taken advice I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. My choice.

I am taking prescribed statins.

Most drugs will have a proportion of people who suffer some side effects from the drug, no drug is completely devoid of side effects, but then most food you eat has side effects. You can even die as a result of drinking too much perfectly harmless water.

The thing is to read the leaflets with drugs, then watch for the side effects and if those side effects outweigh the benefits of taking the drug, you stop taking it.

The covid jab comes with a side effect leaflet, which I was given to read before actually getting the jab. The worst side effect mentioned was one of perhaps feeling a bit run down for a couple of days, if you are very unlucky. I accepted that risk, because the alternative of not having the jab, might be one of ending up in ICU and maybe not surviving.

I think if there had been more serious side effects to the jab, after injecting the 10M as it was then, we would have heard about it. The 10M is now nearer 20M, with still no justifiable complaints.

Longer term we find out longer term, but in the short term people are becoming very ill, some permanently disabled and some dying.

The jury is out on that, until they have acquired enough data to present an opinion.
Exactly!

The thing is to read the leaflets with drugs, then watch for the side effects and if those side effects outweigh the benefits of taking the drug, you stop taking it.
Indeed...

However if you don't show those 'side effects' but damage is still being done, what then?

After all the majority who get the 'virus' are asymptomatic...

So wouldn't it be better to wait and see about the 'benefits' before simply jumping in blindly?

And you are quite right about reading the leaflets with drugs.
But what leaflets related to specific side effects are given to you before the jab ?

And you are quite right about reading the leaflets with drugs.
But what leaflets related to specific side effects are given to you before the jab ?

As I already explained, a leaflet with a list of side effects and the odds of suffering them. As with all such leaflets, it advises contacting your GP, if you think you are suffering more serious effects.

The sheeple went in one by one
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

To get the 'miracle' jabs they'd thought they'd 'won'
Baa Baa, Baa Baa...

The sheeple came out one by one
Too thick to know what they'd just done
Baa Baa, Baa Baa, Baaaah!

I don't agree with your rhyme in general, however I find the line in bold especially annoying. You can assert people are perhaps misinformed, that would be a valid discussion point, however to assert everyone receiving the jab is thick doesn't make any sense. I'd say many that have received the jab to date will be educated people (whether academically or through uni of life) who made the decision based on a number of factors.

Just because you think they've made the wrong decision doesn't make them thick.

As I already explained, a leaflet with a list of side effects and the odds of suffering them. As with all such leaflets, it advises contacting your GP, if you think you are suffering more serious effects.

Aside from that, there is an NHS system, which is publicly accessible - where anyone and everyone can report any side effects they suffer from absolutely any drug or vaccination they have been prescribed or received.

It is in likely that the government will make the jab compulsory or force people to
Have it

one cannot say the same about foreign countries

Some will have a no jab no entry policy

So those who don’t have the jab can go to berk en ead for there holidays

It is in likely that the government will make the jab compulsory or force people to
Have it

I think not, rather what will happen is there will be so many restriction on those refuseniks, that life will be miserable for them - a life like it is now with all the limitations continued.

Sponsored Links
Back