Rip off plumber needs jailing

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I get plenty of emergency callouts that pay well due to people trying to do themselves.

It's a avenue of work, and how i earn money.
Ironic, really. People try to do it themselves because they don't want to pay high prices...then end up paying them anyways when a plumber has 'em by the short n' curlies in an emergency.

Ironic, really. People try to do it themselves because they don't want to pay high prices...then end up paying them anyways when a plumber has 'em by the short n' curlies in an emergency.
I had a better business than that.
Lots of cheapskates would contact me for kitchens and then go with the cowboys because they were cheaper.
Then they would call me to fix things and end up spending more than what i quoted originally.
There was a rumour going around the local pubs that I was in business with the cowboys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
One of the best one I had was a Karen who had the kitchen extension built by "the opposite front of cowboys" for half my quote.
They did a runner and then the Karen found out they hadn't applied for planning permission nor building control.
Council order demolition because the structure was unsafe (it was).
She ended up spending almost double than my original quote.
I kept on hearing the husband saying "I told you", every day I was there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I get that brissaly feeling ½3 on a Sunday morning when they call.

Back