Rishi did a runner from Normandy

Sponsored Links
Mr Sunak said: “The heroes who have put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms represent the very best of our country.

“That’s why we have prioritised making the UK the best place in the world to be a veteran with our clear plan to give them the opportunities, aftercare and support they deserve to live prosperous, fulfilled lives.”

He added: “The choice at the election is clear – vote for the Conservatives for a dedicated veterans’ minister, veterans’ rights enshrined in law and more opportunities for veterans, or Labour who have no plan and would take us back to square one.”

In reality - ooh that bloke in a wheelchair smells of wee, I am off.

I am beginning to see how he lost to Liz Truss. He is such an arrogant and unappealing person.

Sponsored Links
Mr Sunak said: “The heroes who have put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms represent the very best of our country.
During the war the British Empire and Dominions raised a total of 8,586,000 men for military service. More than 5 million came from the British Isles, 1,440,500 from India, 629,000 from Canada, 413,000 from Australia, 136,000 from South Africa, 128,500 from New Zealand and more than 134,000 from other colonies.
Troops from the Dominions fought in all theatres where British troops were engaged.

I think all were volunteers other than our own.

He isn't of this country essentially is he?

I'm a veteran and apart from a badge and an id card that I haven't got yet, and I think there are ulterior motives for that to be honest, I have had nothing form this or any other government. Luckily I can pay my own way and I am not on the streets and my mental health is okayish, many many veterans are not so lucky and are just abandoned.

This makes it sound like he didn't want to go at all. It was nice of him to agree to compromise.

There are also questions about whether the PM was going to attend at all as he wanted to concentrate on the general election campaign, but that decision is understood to have been reversed with a short visit agreed on as a compromise.

He isn't of this country essentially is he?

I'm a veteran and apart from a badge and an id card that I haven't got yet, and I think there are ulterior motives for that to be honest, I have had nothing form this or any other government. Luckily I can pay my own way and I am not on the streets and my mental health is okayish, many many veterans are not so lucky and are just abandoned.
He's absolutely of this country, he just doesn't give a ****.

The ID cards shouldn't take that long to send out, they claim 8 weeks but turn around is faster. The rail cards are slower.

As filly condoned (in another thread), he'd got more important things to do, rather than honour our war heroes. Probably needed to count his millions or let the cleaner in.

It's his 'Gillian Duffy moment'...

richie rich sunak got to leave the beaches early...

Tens of thousands didn't get to leave at all...

I wonder if anyone really condones what he did?

Starmer,
“It was a humbling day to contemplate the bravery, individually, of those, many of them teenagers, running up the beach under gun fire, not knowing whether they would succeed or fail and then to think about how hard that must have been.

“To then see the veterans and say thank you, I thanked them on behalf of the Labour Party and the country and on behalf of my children actually who were freely going to school yesterday because of the contribution that they made, the sacrifice that they made and their colleagues.

“For me it was really important to be there for the whole day paying my respects. That was the only choice I was going to make. The Prime Minister really will have to answer for his choices.”

And thats it all over... Sunack wrote the suicide note, signed it and will spend the next four weeks handing out the Kool Aid to his demented acolytes.

sadly he just seems clueless, I don't think he did it out of disrespect, he did it because he has no concept of very much.

Corbyn would probably not of attended to make some mad looney left point, Rishi Rich Boy did it cause he hasn't a clue. We need someone running the country with an ability to see the bleeding obvious. Farage wouldn't have fallen down such a massive and obvious elephant trap.

Sponsored Links
Back