Russell Brand.

However it turns out on the sex front, why anybody was interested in what Russell Brand had to say about politics, society, economics etc is quite beyond me.
The same people watch GBnews

on the positive side they bring all the nutters into one place so the rest of us and avoid them

Sponsored Links
Snitches get stitches. ;)
I suspect you've snitched many times.
I suspect you're one of the worst.
I've been prevented from posting in threads that you've started several times despite gant and nwgs being by far the worst offenders. But they were allowed to continue posting.
I suspect your complaint was motivated by your spite rather than reality.

Sponsored Links
It’s weird because if certain people are involved in a thread it will run its course. If they don’t like the thread it will be locked a lot faster.
It's not weird at all. If you and gant are paticipating, you rarely make any relevant comments.
And when you resort to abuse, as you inavriably do, the thread is locked.
It's not surprising.

I do wonder how Roy is allowed such freedom though.
Wonder away. The further the better.

I understand perfectly well:

Brand has a YouTube channel where he spreads conspiracy theories and misinformation.

some people believe the twaddle he spouts
no you said he was being shut down , Wrong or just your usual lying

He is being shut down
The law is so phrased as to put the service provider at fear of prosecution.
Personally I agree with that.
The service providers should be partly responsile for their contributors.
Or they could insist on valid, verifiable IDs, so that they can take suitable enforcement actions.

On this occasion they're covering their rear ends. Who can blame them?
Anonymous social media is the opportunistic route for fake news and conspiracy theories.

Incidentally, I think an anonymous 'personality' would rarely reflect the real personality.
If IDs were required for a social media personna we'd all be more careful about our comments, views and behaviours.

Last edited:
What a load of drivel, Epstein and Weinstein were protected by the liberal left for years, including women.

Blup
...until a woman talked to another woman about them and they decided to tell another woman who knew someone in the news business - maybe this is why Sharon Osbourne immediately sympathises with the women telling their story about meeting Russell Brand before hearing his side of the story.

...until a woman talked to another woman about them and they decided to tell another woman who knew someone in the news business - maybe this is why Sharon Osbourne immediately sympathises with the women telling their story about meeting Russell Brand before hearing his side of the story.
Dispatches spent years investigating the stories of these women, who were evidently afraid of going on record even with anonymity. It looks like accusation trial and defence is going to be through the media, so will the allegations and response ever be fairly tested?

Blup

Dispatches spent years investigating the stories of these women, who were evidently afraid of going on record even with anonymity. It looks like accusation trial and defence is going to be through the media, so will the allegations and response ever be fairly tested?

Blup
It all depends on which side of the culture war you find yourself: some of the willy waving stories are just piffle but the rape allegations will need closer scrutiny, such as finding the taxi driver who warned the girl making allegations about Brand.

Sponsored Links
Back